Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Warlock [/i]
[B]Easy. Hannible... [/B][/QUOTE]

*buzzer* WRONG ANSWER!!

It's 'Hannibal'... (Heh heh heh, Spelling is everything, Warlock... :p)
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i]
[B]

*buzzer* WRONG ANSWER!!

It's 'Hannibal'... (Heh heh heh, Spelling is everything, Warlock... :p) [/B][/QUOTE]

Thanks for that. Now I'll just edit my message and delete yours...:D
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Warlock [/i]
[B]

Thanks for that. Now I'll just edit my message and delete yours... [/B][/QUOTE]
and post a new question....:flaming:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Dark [/i]
[B]
and post a new question....:flaming: [/B][/QUOTE]

1000...so close...musn't give up...
------------------------------

Um, ok. Let me just think of one...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Warlock [/i]
[B]

Thanks for that. Now I'll just edit my message and delete yours...:D [/B][/QUOTE]

/me lights self on Fire and runs around the room screaming 'Op Abuse! Op abuse!!'
Posted
I'll make this movie quote short and sweet, mainly because this is my 1000 POST!!! We'll party after I give this qoute.

"Dodge this!"

Trust me, Flash will get this straight away.

Anyway, time to party!!!

*Gets out party equipment...*
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Dark [/i]
[B]The movie quiz must be in quote style! Anyway maybe the movie iz ' The Waterboy'? [/B][/QUOTE]

Sorry, I wasn't sure if it had to be in quote style or not... Nope. No-one will ever get mine, and If they do, I'll eat my hat. :)
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i]
[B]The main Character is 'Jake the Muss'. :D [/B][/QUOTE]

Jake the Muss??? Could you give us a hint? Plz? :confused:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i]
[B]Hmmm, okay... This movie is the *sequel* of 'Once were Warriors'...

Sheesh, you people don't know Kiwi Movies very well... [/B][/QUOTE]

Never heard of 'Once were Warriors'

And no, obviously I don't know Kiwi Movies well. But I've heard of 'Jack The Muss' before...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Warlock [/i]
[B]

Never heard of 'Once were Warriors'

And no, obviously I don't know Kiwi Movies well. But I've heard of 'Jack The Muss' before... [/B][/QUOTE]

That's good Warlock... Shame we're talking about [B]JAKE[/B] the Muss then, isn't it?? :p
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i]
[B]

That's good Warlock... Shame we're talking about [B]JAKE[/B] the Muss then, isn't it?? :p [/B][/QUOTE]
Its way 2 difficult for me!
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Dark [/i]
[B]
Its way 2 difficult for me! [/B][/QUOTE]

The answer was... 'What becomes of the Broken hearted'!! I can't believe y'all didn't get that! :D

Okay, I'll be easier this time...

"**** **** *** **** ***** **** ***** **** ***** BARBRA STRIESAND!!"

Come on, you *have* to get that one.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Dark [/i]
[B]*********** re swearin aren't they? [/B][/QUOTE]

Yup. I censored out all the offensive words! :cross:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...