Dark Posted September 19, 2001 Posted September 19, 2001 I'll start with an eazy 1: '' On a similar subject, Signoir Pazzi, i am giving very serious thought to eating your wife''
Flash Posted September 19, 2001 Posted September 19, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Warlock [/i] [B]Easy. Hannible... [/B][/QUOTE] *buzzer* WRONG ANSWER!! It's 'Hannibal'... (Heh heh heh, Spelling is everything, Warlock... :p)
Dark Posted September 19, 2001 Author Posted September 19, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Warlock [/i] [B]Easy. Hannible... [/B][/QUOTE] Correct Warlock. Post the next question...
Warlock Posted September 19, 2001 Posted September 19, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i] [B] *buzzer* WRONG ANSWER!! It's 'Hannibal'... (Heh heh heh, Spelling is everything, Warlock... :p) [/B][/QUOTE] Thanks for that. Now I'll just edit my message and delete yours...:D
Dark Posted September 19, 2001 Author Posted September 19, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Warlock [/i] [B] Thanks for that. Now I'll just edit my message and delete yours... [/B][/QUOTE] and post a new question....:flaming:
Warlock Posted September 19, 2001 Posted September 19, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Dark [/i] [B] and post a new question....:flaming: [/B][/QUOTE] 1000...so close...musn't give up... ------------------------------ Um, ok. Let me just think of one...
Flash Posted September 19, 2001 Posted September 19, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Warlock [/i] [B] Thanks for that. Now I'll just edit my message and delete yours...:D [/B][/QUOTE] /me lights self on Fire and runs around the room screaming 'Op Abuse! Op abuse!!'
Warlock Posted September 19, 2001 Posted September 19, 2001 I'll make this movie quote short and sweet, mainly because this is my 1000 POST!!! We'll party after I give this qoute. "Dodge this!" Trust me, Flash will get this straight away. Anyway, time to party!!! *Gets out party equipment...*
Flash Posted September 19, 2001 Posted September 19, 2001 [url]http://www.angelcities.com/members/finalflash/Matrix.jpg[/url] ...Need I say more?
Flash Posted September 19, 2001 Posted September 19, 2001 Oh, and Since I *obviously* got that one right, I'll do another...(This is too easy...); The main Character is 'Jake the Muss'. :D
Dark Posted September 19, 2001 Author Posted September 19, 2001 The movie quiz must be in quote style! Anyway maybe the movie iz ' The Waterboy'?
Flash Posted September 19, 2001 Posted September 19, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Dark [/i] [B]The movie quiz must be in quote style! Anyway maybe the movie iz ' The Waterboy'? [/B][/QUOTE] Sorry, I wasn't sure if it had to be in quote style or not... Nope. No-one will ever get mine, and If they do, I'll eat my hat. :)
Flash Posted September 19, 2001 Posted September 19, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Krillin6913 [/i] [B]the answer is matrix! [/B][/QUOTE] Ummm, no, we've finished that question now...
Dragonballzman Posted September 19, 2001 Posted September 19, 2001 i dont have a clue...Jake The Muss? never heard of him! :D
Biida Posted September 20, 2001 Posted September 20, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i] [B]The main Character is 'Jake the Muss'. :D [/B][/QUOTE] Jake the Muss??? Could you give us a hint? Plz? :confused:
Warlock Posted September 20, 2001 Posted September 20, 2001 Jack the Muss...no idea. But could you eat your hat anyway?:D
Flash Posted September 20, 2001 Posted September 20, 2001 Hmmm, okay... This movie is the *sequel* of 'Once were Warriors'... Sheesh, you people don't know Kiwi Movies very well...
Warlock Posted September 20, 2001 Posted September 20, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i] [B]Hmmm, okay... This movie is the *sequel* of 'Once were Warriors'... Sheesh, you people don't know Kiwi Movies very well... [/B][/QUOTE] Never heard of 'Once were Warriors' And no, obviously I don't know Kiwi Movies well. But I've heard of 'Jack The Muss' before...
Flash Posted September 20, 2001 Posted September 20, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Warlock [/i] [B] Never heard of 'Once were Warriors' And no, obviously I don't know Kiwi Movies well. But I've heard of 'Jack The Muss' before... [/B][/QUOTE] That's good Warlock... Shame we're talking about [B]JAKE[/B] the Muss then, isn't it?? :p
Dark Posted September 20, 2001 Author Posted September 20, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i] [B] That's good Warlock... Shame we're talking about [B]JAKE[/B] the Muss then, isn't it?? :p [/B][/QUOTE] Its way 2 difficult for me!
Flash Posted September 20, 2001 Posted September 20, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Dark [/i] [B] Its way 2 difficult for me! [/B][/QUOTE] The answer was... 'What becomes of the Broken hearted'!! I can't believe y'all didn't get that! :D Okay, I'll be easier this time... "**** **** *** **** ***** **** ***** **** ***** BARBRA STRIESAND!!" Come on, you *have* to get that one.
Flash Posted September 21, 2001 Posted September 21, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Dark [/i] [B]*********** re swearin aren't they? [/B][/QUOTE] Yup. I censored out all the offensive words! :cross:
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now