SaiyanPrincessX Posted June 30, 2003 Posted June 30, 2003 I'll post any new ones here instead of cluttering the boards with tons of threads.^^ Here is something I did yesterday. Please rate.
Spikey Posted June 30, 2003 Posted June 30, 2003 Ver nice. Just a couple of glitch on the colours and liting on the left hand side if your facing the pc. 8.5/10
Guest Chris Posted July 1, 2003 Posted July 1, 2003 [color=green][size=1]it's a little plain, but plain can be good. glad to see you doing matrix banners. good job.[/size][/color]
Subversive Posted July 1, 2003 Posted July 1, 2003 eh theres something that makes it weird...I don't know what it is. I like the concept and the pic...just, I still don't know.
SaiyanPrincessX Posted July 1, 2003 Author Posted July 1, 2003 I think I could have used a better sentinal picture. Oh well. I can't fix it anyway. Thanks for the comments. Heres another.
Guest Chris Posted July 1, 2003 Posted July 1, 2003 [color=green][size=1]heh, are you stealing ideas from other members? anyway, it looks nice. i like the boarder thing. wish i could do that. good job.[/size][/color]
Spikey Posted July 1, 2003 Posted July 1, 2003 [SIZE=1]lol. Very nice, I love the border. That the half that you can see of his nose, looks funny. lol. Sorry it just kinda does. 7.5/10[/size]
Guest Chris Posted July 1, 2003 Posted July 1, 2003 [color=green][size=1]uhh, that's trinity. she's a girl. heh.[/size][/color]
SaiyanPrincessX Posted July 1, 2003 Author Posted July 1, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Chris [/i] [B][color=green][size=1]heh, are you stealing ideas from other members? anyway, it looks nice. i like the boarder thing. wish i could do that. good job.[/size][/color] [/B][/QUOTE] Actually I got the idea from another forum. I've been trying to get a banner to look that way for awhile but for some reason it never seems to work on this computer, yet it worked on the one at my dad's shop. o.O Heres another. Yes its Matrixness. -.-;
Guest Chris Posted July 1, 2003 Posted July 1, 2003 [color=green][size=1]heh, a little too freaky for my taste. still, it's kind of big. but still freaky . . . .[/size][/color]
Boo Posted July 1, 2003 Posted July 1, 2003 That one's cool =) You used Lights effect >.> And tell me now... Is that a sun effect or does it look like it? Oo;; (the black thingies)
SaiyanPrincessX Posted July 1, 2003 Author Posted July 1, 2003 Freaky? Lol, well ok. I know you like the green though.;) Chris this one will probebly scare you too. I was trying to give this a dark, dreary, sad like feel to it. Please rate. [COLOR=green]Edit: Neither. I used a picture tube but I messed around with it a bit. [/COLOR]
Guest Chris Posted July 1, 2003 Posted July 1, 2003 [color=green][size=1]no, that one's cool. i like it. good job.[/size][/color]
SaiyanPrincessX Posted July 1, 2003 Author Posted July 1, 2003 Hm.. I wanted to mention something about that last one. I realized that the pod shows a sense of life in the otherwise death, or destruction background but its suppose to symbolize control or slavery. So, yeah.. This one kind of explains itself. Its after Neo dies.
Guest Chris Posted July 1, 2003 Posted July 1, 2003 [color=green][size=1]this one's a little plain. you also should make them a little smaller. bigger isn't always better.[/size][/color]
SaiyanPrincessX Posted July 2, 2003 Author Posted July 2, 2003 I wanted it plain. I was going for a simple look. :/ As for the size. I make alot of small banners so I wanted to make them bigger. Besides I wanted to get as much of a picture as I could into the banner. So thats my reason for that. This one isn't that spectacular graphic wise but I like the pictures so yeah. *shrug*
Subversive Posted July 2, 2003 Posted July 2, 2003 Question: What would you do without your little "whispy" things? ^_^ I like the dark death thingy one alot. The little pod makes it look awsome.
SaiyanPrincessX Posted July 2, 2003 Author Posted July 2, 2003 Lol, yeah I use them alot. It makes the best effects out of the other picture tubes, in my opinion. Also, thanks Subversive. [COLOR=green]Edit: I got them hosted now so I don't have to keep posting them seperate for everyone to see. Here are my newest ones.[/COLOR] [IMG]http://saiyanprincessx.250free.com/Neoaveh.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://saiyanprincessx.250free.com/Trinityavatar.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://saiyanprincessx.250free.com/Trinityavatar1.jpg[/IMG] Meh, this one is kind of wierd. oO; [IMG]http://saiyanprincessx.250free.com/Trinityride.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://saiyanprincessx.250free.com/Mousesig.jpg[/IMG] I made this for a friend. Its not the best and the pictures I used could have been better but I only have two of Mouse so yeah.. Here are few a wallpapers. ^_^ [URL=http://saiyanprincessx.250free.com/WomenofThe_Matrix.jpg]Women of The Matrix[/URL] [URL=http://saiyanprincessx.250free.com/Matrixwallpaper.jpg]Matrix wallpaper[/URL] [URL=http://saiyanprincessx.250free.com/Neo-One_wallpaper.jpg]Neo-The One[/URL]
Boo Posted July 2, 2003 Posted July 2, 2003 They are really nice =) ( i cant see teh 1st and 3th though) I dont really have much to say. they're just realy nice lol. EDIT: oh wait... I didnt know he died died in matrix I Oo;;... must be my memory...
SaiyanPrincessX Posted July 2, 2003 Author Posted July 2, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Dark_Apocalyps [/i] [B]They are really nice =) ( i cant see teh 1st and 3th though) I dont really have much to say. they're just realy nice lol. BTW: you could have [spoiler]ed the thing that neo died -___- [/B][/QUOTE] Well I kind of figured that most people have seen the first movie, if not, I'm sorry. If you can't see them then copy the url and paste it into your browser.
Subversive Posted July 2, 2003 Posted July 2, 2003 I love separated bars as much as you do ^^ btw will you tell me your secret to the whispy effect.
SaiyanPrincessX Posted July 3, 2003 Author Posted July 3, 2003 Heh, whispy effect. That makes it sound so cool.^^ All it is is the pink spikes in PSP7. I usually mess around with them though, blurring, change the color ect to get diffrent effects.
SaiyanPrincessX Posted July 3, 2003 Author Posted July 3, 2003 Ah yes, the beauty of being up at 5am. -.-;; Yes more. [IMG]http://saiyanprincessx.250free.com/Trinity_multiple1.jpg[/IMG] Heh, I got this idea from Subversive obviously. ^^ [IMG]http://saiyanprincessx.250free.com/Linkaveh.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://saiyanprincessx.250free.com/Revolutions-Neo_Smith.jpg[/IMG] [color=teal]Mod-approved double post. Post seperating was deleted due to spam. -Syk3[/color]
Guest Chris Posted July 3, 2003 Posted July 3, 2003 [color=green][size=1]all of them are nice. heh, what else can i say?[/size][/color]
SaiyanPrincessX Posted July 29, 2003 Author Posted July 29, 2003 Here are some more. Please rate. [IMG]http://inkript.250free.com/Spx-naruto.jpg[/IMG] I was just experimenting with this one but I like how it turned out. [IMG]http://inkript.250free.com/Agents.jpg[/IMG] A vereh fast agent. Thats all that needs to be said.^^
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now