Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Behold the sickening simplicity of .:The Manhattan Project:.


Recommended Posts

Posted
It's not a specific city. Just random buildings. Skyscrapers, apartments, etc. It's from Part II of The Second Renaissance from The Animatrix.

But it is ownage.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Chaos [/i]
[B]It's not a specific city. Just random buildings. Skyscrapers, apartments, etc. It's from Part II of The Second Renaissance from The Animatrix.

But it is ownage. [/B][/QUOTE]
Thats what I figured. I like it. Though I don't think you really did much. I like banners like that once in awhile though.^^ The name is interesting.
Guest Chris
Posted
[color=green][size=1]not bad. sipmle, yet really cool at the same time. i don't know what it is, i just love explotions. not fireworks, i hate them. stuoid rip-offs. but explotions rock. they're better than burning stuff.[/size][/color]
Posted
OtakuSennen, I formatted it and hit Alt + Print Screen at the same time, added text, etc., so yes, in a sense, it is 'mine'. But I did not originally create it.

Chris, if you love explosions, then that is your Holy Grail.

Long live the nuclear warheads.

SPX, the name is basically the same as Truman's ace in the hole for WWII, but, as per-required that I give at least one moment of random foreshadowing a day, something similar shall be coming to Otaku soon. Specifically, Adventure Arena.

Ah, right. Enough of my banter.
Guest Chris
Posted
[color=green][size=1]my . . . holy grail? what?[/size][/color]
Posted
[size=1] It's just simply an expression...which basically means it's something you love. Eat me holy grails!

Heh. It's pretty nice...but I still like the hellfire one better. There's also not much I can say to help. So there ends this post eh? As I said, it's simple and works well.[/size]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...