Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Guest fatnewt
Posted
I'm a fan of NBC's Friends myself. It's just funny.
Posted
Hmm that is not an easy question considering I just watch mainly Anime. Probably the simpsons in my opinion. Maybe you mean non animated in that case it would probably be that 70's show. I don't watch many shows that are not animated.
Posted
I like the Simpsons. That show's teribly funny. I don't really know which is the best though. I'm going with Simpsons. I don't watch many other shows, besides anime, like blackdragon.
Posted
I like Seinfield.
Sure they may have stopped making the show, but it still lives on in syndiaction, and is as funny as ever.:laugh:

"No Soup For You!":devil:
Posted
<---watches TV as well as Anime.

-Simpsons.
-Family Guy.
-Seinfeld.
-Friends. Yes, Friends. Chandler is cool.
-Samuri Jack.
-PUNK'D.
-Jackass.
-Some show or other on MTV2 and Much Music.
-::cough "Charmed" cough::
-Futurama.

<---might be a little too animated oriented.
<---thinks arrows can get annoying.
<---made the last one just to do so.
Guest Randleman
Posted
I love The Simpsons, Malcom in the Middle, Family Guy, and most any stupid show FOX comes up with. (ie "Stupidest Behaviour Cought on Tape!") FOX is the god of TV, every show they come up with is either super funny or so stupid it's hallarious.
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Randleman
FOX is the god of TV, every show they come up with is either super funny or so stupid it's hallarious. [/QUOTE]

heh heh. I'm not sure if their the god of tv but I must admit they have alot of funny shows. I would probably have to say Friends and Family Guy. I love those shows. HAHA! Family Guy is awesome!
Posted
Hmmm, my picks are Seinfeld, Friends, and Home Improvment. All of them are just hilarious. And some drama in Friends, and HI which I like. Yea but all around, those are defiantley my favorites.
Posted
hoorah for the brazilian soap opera
i also like cooking shows, call me a geek, but i'm obsessed with them. i really like Food 911 and a Cook's Tour. i'm not sure why, i can't even cook, but the shows are great :)
Posted
Well Mine is...

-The SImpson - Very hillarious. Too hillarious to say.
-Banzai- Thats right folks banzai!!!!!! It's funny, sick, freaky, and very scary all in one show!!! lol
Malcom in the Middle- Funny. Including the one where the dad is trying to fatten Lois up.
Futurama- Funny like always. Sometimes very stange like the latest episodes
California Dreams- Old Comedy TV shows are always good. " Meet the ba-Boominator!!!"
Full House- ANother old show. Still going great.
Just Shoot Me- lol, the very first episode I saw, it got me addicted Here's one quote "I missed 1 you miss 40, see you in 6 weeks!!!"
Posted
My favorite American show has to be Family Guy just because of how funny it is, and how it makes you laugh without having to think about it. It has to be at least 10 times funnier than the Simpsons; why they took it off the air on Fox is beyond me (though I am aware that they show it on Adult Swim). The jokes are a little mature, I'll admit, but they're obviously funny nonetheless.

I actually bought the first and second seasons of the show on DVD, and I'd be watching them over and over, except that my brother accidently left them over at a friend's house, bleh. If they are coming out with the next 2 seasons any time soon, no doubt I'll be buying those as well. ;)
  • 4 weeks later...
Posted
Like so many other people, I'd have to say FRIENDS. Chandler has his sarcasm, Joey has his stupidity, Ross has his.. I don't know.. dorkiness, Monica has her tidiness, Rachel has her emotional problems, and Phoebe has her essential weirdness.
Posted
Non anime shows...I would have to go with the Simpsons, Stargate, Roswell, Angel, Dark Angel, Alias...Buffy is gone!!!:confused: I also watch X Men, whenever I get the chance and various other animations.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...