XxJoltxX Posted July 1, 2003 Posted July 1, 2003 What do YOU think is the Best NON-ANIME T.V. Show? (I hope this was'nt asked recently)
Guest fatnewt Posted July 1, 2003 Posted July 1, 2003 I'm a fan of NBC's Friends myself. It's just funny.
Char Posted July 1, 2003 Posted July 1, 2003 Star Trek:The Next Generation.it gives a great veiw of our future and how everyone will get along
BlackDragon465 Posted July 1, 2003 Posted July 1, 2003 Hmm that is not an easy question considering I just watch mainly Anime. Probably the simpsons in my opinion. Maybe you mean non animated in that case it would probably be that 70's show. I don't watch many shows that are not animated.
XxmagentaxX Posted July 1, 2003 Posted July 1, 2003 American Dreams. I saw the first episode and fell in love with it. I recomend everyone to watch it next season...
Spikey Posted July 1, 2003 Posted July 1, 2003 I like the Simpsons. That show's teribly funny. I don't really know which is the best though. I'm going with Simpsons. I don't watch many other shows, besides anime, like blackdragon.
WW2 Posted July 1, 2003 Posted July 1, 2003 I like Seinfield. Sure they may have stopped making the show, but it still lives on in syndiaction, and is as funny as ever.:laugh: "No Soup For You!":devil:
Nayme Posted July 2, 2003 Posted July 2, 2003 <---watches TV as well as Anime. -Simpsons. -Family Guy. -Seinfeld. -Friends. Yes, Friends. Chandler is cool. -Samuri Jack. -PUNK'D. -Jackass. -Some show or other on MTV2 and Much Music. -::cough "Charmed" cough:: -Futurama. <---might be a little too animated oriented. <---thinks arrows can get annoying. <---made the last one just to do so.
Guest Randleman Posted July 2, 2003 Posted July 2, 2003 I love The Simpsons, Malcom in the Middle, Family Guy, and most any stupid show FOX comes up with. (ie "Stupidest Behaviour Cought on Tape!") FOX is the god of TV, every show they come up with is either super funny or so stupid it's hallarious.
animeforever105 Posted July 19, 2003 Posted July 19, 2003 [QUOTE]Originally posted by Randleman FOX is the god of TV, every show they come up with is either super funny or so stupid it's hallarious. [/QUOTE] heh heh. I'm not sure if their the god of tv but I must admit they have alot of funny shows. I would probably have to say Friends and Family Guy. I love those shows. HAHA! Family Guy is awesome!
Epitome Posted July 19, 2003 Posted July 19, 2003 Hmmm, my picks are Seinfeld, Friends, and Home Improvment. All of them are just hilarious. And some drama in Friends, and HI which I like. Yea but all around, those are defiantley my favorites.
future girl Posted July 19, 2003 Posted July 19, 2003 hoorah for the brazilian soap opera i also like cooking shows, call me a geek, but i'm obsessed with them. i really like Food 911 and a Cook's Tour. i'm not sure why, i can't even cook, but the shows are great :)
G/S/B Master Posted July 19, 2003 Posted July 19, 2003 Well Mine is... -The SImpson - Very hillarious. Too hillarious to say. -Banzai- Thats right folks banzai!!!!!! It's funny, sick, freaky, and very scary all in one show!!! lol Malcom in the Middle- Funny. Including the one where the dad is trying to fatten Lois up. Futurama- Funny like always. Sometimes very stange like the latest episodes California Dreams- Old Comedy TV shows are always good. " Meet the ba-Boominator!!!" Full House- ANother old show. Still going great. Just Shoot Me- lol, the very first episode I saw, it got me addicted Here's one quote "I missed 1 you miss 40, see you in 6 weeks!!!"
Syk3 Posted July 19, 2003 Posted July 19, 2003 My favorite American show has to be Family Guy just because of how funny it is, and how it makes you laugh without having to think about it. It has to be at least 10 times funnier than the Simpsons; why they took it off the air on Fox is beyond me (though I am aware that they show it on Adult Swim). The jokes are a little mature, I'll admit, but they're obviously funny nonetheless. I actually bought the first and second seasons of the show on DVD, and I'd be watching them over and over, except that my brother accidently left them over at a friend's house, bleh. If they are coming out with the next 2 seasons any time soon, no doubt I'll be buying those as well. ;)
IloveBebop Posted August 14, 2003 Posted August 14, 2003 Like so many other people, I'd have to say FRIENDS. Chandler has his sarcasm, Joey has his stupidity, Ross has his.. I don't know.. dorkiness, Monica has her tidiness, Rachel has her emotional problems, and Phoebe has her essential weirdness.
Delian Posted August 15, 2003 Posted August 15, 2003 Non anime shows...I would have to go with the Simpsons, Stargate, Roswell, Angel, Dark Angel, Alias...Buffy is gone!!!:confused: I also watch X Men, whenever I get the chance and various other animations.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now