Cecil Posted September 19, 2001 Posted September 19, 2001 I've seen some of you talking about it sometimes, what does it mean?
Gachi Posted September 19, 2001 Posted September 19, 2001 [COLOR=blue]AIM is just the short term for AOL Instant Messenger... You can create user names and send messages to people live.[/COLOR]
Sephiroth Posted September 19, 2001 Posted September 19, 2001 AIM is AOL Instant Messenger, a way for members to chat to each other online....
Flash Posted September 19, 2001 Posted September 19, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Gachi [/i] [B][COLOR=blue]AIM is just the short term for AOL Instant Messenger... You can create user names and send messages to people live.[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE] Yeah, and it's the best Instant Messenger in the world!! :D
Gachi Posted September 19, 2001 Posted September 19, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i] [B] Yeah, and it's the best Instant Messenger in the world!! :D [/B][/QUOTE] [COLOR=blue]...and, to me, AOL is just plain evil. [/COLOR] :p
MarkM Posted September 19, 2001 Posted September 19, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Gachi [/i] [B] [COLOR=blue]...and, to me, AOL is just plain evil. [/COLOR] :p [/B][/QUOTE] i like aol and aim
Gachi Posted September 19, 2001 Posted September 19, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by hot head [/i] [B] i like aol and aim [/B][/QUOTE] [COLOR=blue]I'll admit that AOL is ok, but after getting kicked offline every five-ten minutes, trust me, it's gets pretty annoying.[/COLOR] :o
Guest Posted September 19, 2001 Posted September 19, 2001 AOL sux. Sometimes it goes down and u can only use IM. So just get AIM and Internet Explorer.......
No-Name Posted September 19, 2001 Posted September 19, 2001 YA AOL SUX. BUT AIM RULES. heres the official site to download AIM frum, cause i no all of u noin-aimers want to download it: [url]http://www.aol.com/aim/homenew.adp[/url]
MysticBabe Posted September 19, 2001 Posted September 19, 2001 AIM= Aol Instant Messenger. My Handel/Screen name is MysticBabe there too. AOL= America On-Line/ worst Internet ever made. RR= Road Runner/ok internet ever made, but better than AOL. Get RR and AIM With Juno e-mail services and nothing *cough* excuse me i mean anything can go wrong!!
Cecil Posted September 20, 2001 Author Posted September 20, 2001 So, do I just click on the link to get it? Hmm... I don't think my dad would be happy if I did that though since this is really his computer.
lil_hell4t Posted September 20, 2001 Posted September 20, 2001 is aol just like msn messanger?....and yahoo messanger etc. to me they seem to be all the same
Navi Posted September 20, 2001 Posted September 20, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by lil_hell4t [/i] [B]is aol just like msn messanger?....and yahoo messanger etc. to me they seem to be all the same [/B][/QUOTE] yeah, i was gonna ask that. i have msn though. are the rest any worse than icq?
Dark Posted September 20, 2001 Posted September 20, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i] [B]AIM is AOL Instant Messenger, a way for members to chat to each other online.... [/B][/QUOTE] ....and if u want 2 download it go [URL=http://www.aol.com]here[/URL] EDIT: I fixed the link
Sephiroth Posted September 20, 2001 Posted September 20, 2001 I think AIM is ok, but I like msn because I can change my name and still keep my e-mail address, whereas with aim I have to change s/c if I want to change my name....
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now