Boo Posted July 1, 2003 Posted July 1, 2003 Its an anime girl with a black, colored in, square around her eye... I bring you: [center][B]Eye of the beholder[/B] [IMG]http://apoco.250free.com/14eye_of_the_beholder.png[/IMG][/center]
SaiyanPrincessX Posted July 1, 2003 Posted July 1, 2003 Heh, I really like it. I think the colors look good together. The title fits the image aswell.
Guest Chris Posted July 1, 2003 Posted July 1, 2003 [color=green][size=1]as i said on aim . . . 'nice' [/size][/color]
Shinobi Posted July 1, 2003 Posted July 1, 2003 Wowie! Nice...very trendy ^_^. I remeber Kinetic showed me how to do that eye effect when i was a n00b at CG (not that i'm a pro just now lol). But yeah, very nice, i really like it. It would be nicer if there wasn't as much blur and more anime character...maybe that's just me though :p.
Boo Posted July 1, 2003 Author Posted July 1, 2003 I tried to do it without the wind effect, but when I did it with the wind effect it looked much better lol. [I]"Glad you like it"[/I]
DarK DeatH Posted July 2, 2003 Posted July 2, 2003 I think it was a very good job. The colors and the subject are good.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now