Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
well here it is my first try at doing this, I was going to use this for my new banner but I'm kind of undecided at the moment. I don't want to put lame stuff in my sig so your input on this would be great ^_~ ... yes I did post the image of the girl in the banner a while back, I wanted to use her for this
Posted
For a first attempt thats pretty damn good ;)
Did the picture include the diamonds already?
(please de-block me on MSN >.>)
Guest Chris
Posted
[color=green][size=1]hmm . . . . it's not bad. if you make all the text green it might be batter. it's better than i can do, that's all i can say. but for a first that's really good. good job.[/size][/color]
Posted
Thats a hell of alot better than what my first banner was, and I am probably still not as good as that, but Im trying... But anyways, that is a great banner, and thats awesome for a first one. Good work starlight.
Posted
*dances around happily* yay! I'm glad you guys like it, and to answer D_A's question, nope thats a totally different pic that i created and faded on top of the other pic ^_~ just to clear that up
Posted
[size=1] Wicked, that's alot better than my first banner too. I really like the background with the diamonds, it suits the banner
Actually, better than my current banner , the one with no graphics and all o_o [/size]
Posted
Go Starlight!!! Very beautiful banner! (Btw, Karina, not lookin too bad in the banner either!)

[size=1]Btw, D_A, we needa talk...[/size]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...