Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
can some1 help.

i am borrowing FF7 off my mate and i just met the Shinra president and fought the robot thing and fell off the bridge into the church with aeris in it. When those guys come, i can't kill them because i have hardly no health with cloud and he isn't a very high lvl..............HELP MEEE!!!!
Posted
don't fight them, when aeris asks for help, reply that you'll be there in a minute, go upstairs and go to the barrel on the left, choose the option of pushing it over, next go to the top barrel, push it over, and then the right barrel, push it over, and your done....
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]don't fight them, when aeris asks for help, reply that you'll be there in a minute, go upstairs and go to the barrel on the left, choose the option of pushing it over, next go to the top barrel, push it over, and then the right barrel, push it over, and your done.... [/B][/QUOTE]

Yeah, that's if you wanna date Aeris...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Dark [/i]
[B]I suggest u 2 fight 'em. (if u want 2 Aeris 2 learn her LB4 but if u don't want 2 then do what Sephiroth said) [/B][/QUOTE]

yeah, but getting her to learn her final limit break is too difficult in the first place, killing a few shinra guards wouldn't really make a difference in acquiring it....
Posted
there is a store in the slums where you can buy potions, but it is best to just go to aeris' house since you get healed there, but you should buy some potions for future battles....
Posted
So i can go to Aeris' house and get a heal then go to a slum shop and buy some potions.

right:
1. i do not have any FF games!!!!!!
2. i would like at least 1
3. The slums is a vast and confusing place, don't just wander, look for stuff.
4: Zidane is my friend
Posted
Yeah I know whatcha mean.I've been lookin for Tactics for ever but apparently it was only released in the US.But I don't think so.
I'm probably too late.:confused:
Posted
[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]actually it has been rerelesed in the US... so you can find it... and it only 20 bucks NEW.... soooooooo it should be ez enuff to find an american copy... dont know about a british copy thou[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
Posted
I keep hearing they dont sell Tactics anymore, but I just went to the mall earlier today and 4 stores are selling it for 20 bucks including Wal-Mart. Im gonna buy it next weekend because the game kicks @$$
Posted
yeah, but we live in england..............
ahhh, there may be a secluded shop somewhere.....where a copy of the uk version is hiding!!!!!!!!

guys, i haven't even got a PS.
i haven't even played FF for long.
its probably kool.
i do know what i am missing
Posted
tactics has been re-released in the US, along with crono cross, so you should be able to find it....

as for the UK, it was never released in the UK, so if you live in the UK like I do, your best chance is if computer exchange have it in their american games section, your chances are very, very slim....
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]heh, of course I know computer exchange, I live in the UK.... [/B][/QUOTE]

I could get Tactics burned, but my PSone doesn't have a chip, and my old PSX is broken, and has about 16 Kilograms of dust building on it up in the attic... o.o;;
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]why get it chipped? just buy that cartridge you put at the back.... [/B][/QUOTE]


There's a [I]cartridge?![/I] Oh god, all those wasted dollars...
Posted
You can do that Sephiroth? A cartridge eh? Sounds good.
I live in da UK(South East Of London) So I got to Kingston Computer Exchange with 'Shadow Gohan'. It's kewl.
I have found the Us version of Tactics,so where do I find this cartridge?
Never get ya PS chipped ,it can completely get it mucked up.So wherecan I get this cartridge u r talkin' bout Sephiroth?:rolleyes:
Posted
well computer exchance used to sell it about a year ago, but since the demand for the playstation has gone down they have taken it off, look inside ps magazines and look for a mod chip cartridge, my one is called gold finger, its a cheat cart as well, though I don't use it, magazines usually sell them for about £10....

btw, I live in Birmingham, UK, thats why I know so much about computer exchange....

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...