Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[size=1] I drew this just now, and I decided to scan it. I like it for some reason. O_o

[IMG]http://mywebpage.netscape.com/ephemeral884/angeldeath.jpg[/IMG]

[url]http://mywebpage.netscape.com/ephemeral884/angeldeath.jpg[/url] [/size]
Posted
Wowwwwwwwwww....

I seriously love how you can make your drawn hands behave, heh. *glares at her own drawings* The wrinkles in the clothes are good, too, and the face, though similar to Cloud's from FF7, also speaks of a..."dull?" innocence. This angel knows his duty, dreads doing it, but knows it needs to be done. That's the sense I get, anyway.

Simply incredible. I always love looking at your stuff. *crouches low* Please don't get mad, but I'd love to see your stuff in non-sketchy mode. Well, no, wait, not completely non-sketched, but more...*fiddles for words*...cleaner? No. Finished? No. ARGH! I can't find the words I want. :bawl:

Who cares? I'm still in awe of your stuff. Inspiring it is. :)
Guest Chris
Posted
[color=green][size=1]heh, would you mind if i tried to clean it up a little? your work is awesome, but it's a little too sketchy. heh. that one look really good. and yes, he looks a lot like cloud.[/size][/color]
Posted
Wow! very good! The hands sticking out of the ground are scary.guess those are the dead ppl tryin to leave? It's really good! It's amazing how you draw hands, those hands are incredible!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...