OtakuBoards

Marriages...???

Epitome

Okay, Lately I have been seeing people with little things in their sigs saying "married to ________" or "engaged to ________." What is this about, are they really getting married or is it just something on the boards. Cause if its only on the boards, I wanna marry someone...:(

~Hataki

[SIZE=1][color=green]Yeah. I only recently found out what it was when Sky3 married Mei. That's when I got it. Kinda confusing at first... Hataki, just because everyone else is doing it doesn't mean you have to right away. You might wanna think about what you're getting into here. For instance if you "Marry" someone on the boards. Then you see a hot guy/girl. What are you gonna do? Well, that's my thoughts.

I'll be sinnya![/color]

-=ยง=- :wave:[/SIZE]

Being hot has little to do with marrying them, lol, though if they posted their pic it may sway you one way or the other. It's just the whole thing about getting to know them though the internet and hence their thoughts. There are different kinds of marriges on the boards as well. There are silly ones as well as more serious once, depending on whether or not these people are doing it for fun or something. Mine, for example, would be a little more serious than some people think, because we're not married to anyone else or have an IRL boyfriend/girlfriend, we have a good relationship in my opinion, and we had a wedding rather than just saying we were married and being done with it. If you were to clasify that, I suppose you could say that we're "going out" on the internet, but maybe that's just me saying that.

[size=1]I'm currently married to...four...people, I think. On OB, for me at least, it's a friendship thing. For some people [and some of my friends] it's more than that.

We also have a relation thing going on. For instance, Ken [Deathknight] is my father, and Syk3 my brother-in-law. [Although I missed the wedding. -.-] It's more friendship things.

Just find some good friends, or if you don't want to, PM me and you can be a great-uncle or something. ^_^[/size]