Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Guest Chris
Posted
[color=#707875]very nice. i like the warm one a lot. heh, nice job my pasty little friend.[/color]
Posted
[color=darkblue][size=1]O.O

Wow! Taht is really good! Nice job, I love that font! *saves* Heh, anyways, very, very nice. I love it. I like the fact that you used a pencil version of her behind her. Again, good job!

9.8/10[/color][/size]
Posted
[color=skyblue][font=times new roman]Oh wow Majin...Thats really great... ***saves for possible use later*** :D

I love the font you used and the overall look of the banner...small elegant...And very fitting of the characters true feelings :cool: [/color][/font]
Posted
2 new banners i made the first one i had to add my own smoke aint i clever ^^ lol and if anyone can give me some text for the first one i would like that cuz im bad at trying to think text to put in

[img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=436845[/img]

[img]http://www.boomspeed.com/mega_mecha/ang2.JPG[/img]
Guest Chris
Posted
[color=#707875][b]hmm . . . how about 'i may get cancer in a week, but at least i look cool doing it'? sorry, i'm not crazy about smoking, exspecially by some one your age. they're nice though, very nice. good job.[/b][/color]
Posted
Wow, there's some really great stuff in here. I really like how crisp and clean all your banners and avatars seem (probably helped out by your frequent grid effect :)). Nice!

I like the Rave banner (on the first page) a lot except that he seems sort of ... insanely evil ... or is it just me? He's got that maniacal twinkle in his eye ...
Posted
[color=orangered][font=times new roman]Wow I really like the red one...While im no fan of smoking it still does look good and the background effect is real cool...

Oh and I decided to use your excellent Asuka banner...Even found myself a good avatar to use with it :D [/color][/font]
Posted
Aren't those the characters from Invader Zim?
Posted
Here is a banner of the start of alot of street fighter banners and avaters im gonna make lots more

[img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=439438[/img]
Posted
yeah i said i was gonna make alot i still m but they are taking time cuz im putting alot more work into them well here is a ryu one please tell me if u think the pipe a lil to much lol i had to make the pipe all my myself ^^

[img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=441731[/img]
Posted
Maj - I really like what you are doing with your back ground layers...shown with Vega and Ryu..., the stone border is kinda weird... something not right about it, but the idea is great! Great job, Can't wait to see more.... ^_^
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Naru [/i]
[B]those are awesome! Good job! [/B][/QUOTE]
Naru, I've been noticing a lot of slacking posts like this one lately, and I wanted to tell you this before it became a force of habbit. Saying that something looks nice and cool isn't cutting it; in this forum, you have to comment a lot more about what is good about the artwork, what is bad, and what the artist can do to improve their ability. Thanks!

-Syk
Posted
::sigh:: sorry (syk3). I really like the naru banner but I dont think that the blue section matches,because the rest of the banner is purple. It still looks very good & all but It would look even better if it was a purple-ish color. You are very talented! You should make more Love Hina banners! (yay Love Hina)
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
[SIZE=1]Can I use this avatar?[img]http://www.boomspeed.com/mega_mecha/zim3.JPG[/img]

These avatars are very nice. I think the one I want to use is my favorite out of the avatars. Also the best banner is the rave one. My god that's amazing. Great job.

*hands banner and avatar making degree*

*claps*[/size]
  • 2 months later...
Posted
Well im BAck does any remember me? well to seeing that im back i need a new banner and here it is :P hope my banner making skills haven't got dry this is the first i made in like 2 or 3 months :P

[img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=510930[/img]
Posted
Hey! It's the Aussie!

I was wondering what happenend to you. Haha

Welp, the banner and avatar are ok. That's the one kid from Candidate for Goddess, right? I'm sure you'll get back in the swing of things soon. :p

Oh! and sign up for myOtaku too.
Posted
g'day dan yeah he is i never saw the show before i just thinks he looks cool and would say your weak and stuff :P here is a vampire hunter d banner it was pretty simple but i thought that i shouldn't add anything cause it looked alright the way it is

[img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=511525[/img]
Posted
[color=teal][size=1]Your Back Your Back! ^_^ I havent seen you around in a long time... Course I've been away myself. Whats up with that one? What did you do...? You should put some qoute on that or somthing, Looks great[/color][/size]
Posted
yeah im no good with quotes maybe there is someone that could help me with that like a quote suggesting sidekick :P anyways here is a new banner with no quote :P i couldn;t think of what she should be thinking of so i did her thinking of herself thinking...i got the same banner with her with a empty think bubble if anyone has got any ideas

[img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=512019[/img]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...