Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Since I dont want to be chased by the mods with every new banner I put up, Ive decided to make one of these as well. Heres the first one Im gonna post, just made it for Logan, its a Sonic banner...
Guest Chris
Posted
[color=green][size=1]not bad. the red taxt clashes with the blue on sonic. also, i'm not too crazy about the backround. heh, good job.

i thoght logan made his own banners?[/size][/color]
Posted
Heres an Animatrix one I just made, the letters in the bottom left are kinda screwed up but I think it looks good other than that. Check it out...
Posted
Wow, Hataki, I LOVE the Animatrix one! It's well put together. 9.5/10. "mind" in the phrase at the bottom of the banner kinda looks like "mikd" because of the bright green against that person's hand.
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted
Since Im making banners again, I thought Id put this back up and running. Heres a banner a made for Moro. I know its plain and Im waiting to she if she want a quote on it but what you think of it right now?
Posted
Wow, I must say, you are getting better with every banner. :) I wouldn't have taken a second glance with the first one, but this latest one...wow. ^_~

The first one had a lot of improvements, but it was a good thing to compare by. First of all, the outline could have been better; I personally don't like the look of outlines that come into the banner, because it looked too out of place. The pictures wern't of very good quality, and could have been cut out a lot better, and it seems out of place for Sonic and Shaddow to be doing almost the exact same way. The font needed work too -- red was the worst color to choose.

Moving on..this next one is better, but could still use some improvement. The picture of the kid from 'Boy's Story' really does not go with all of the green in the background because of the blue it is already giving off. If I were to do that, I would edit the color to make it more greenish. The text at the bottom started out okay in front of the black background, but once it gets to the blue picture, it's much too contrasted and you have to squint. You got the idea on the border, but that black line on the bottom is really distracting. Lastly, the font in the middle doesn't look good being half grey and half white.

But as I was saying, you improved a LOT by the time you got to the last banner. The first thing you notice here is the background, which is very well done, especially considering I can't do anything like that, lol. The pictures are of fairly good quality, and are cut out nicely with come occasional bluring into the bg, which sort of creates a dreamy experience. The outline is there, and the only thing I can think of improving is the text, which is sort of bland, but the color and location is fine. :) Good job!
Posted
Thanx Syk, Ill try to imrove the text...

But heres a sketch I made like two months ago of like an angel woman. I was just bored so I drew it. Comments please.
Posted
Not bad, but by looking at her face, she looks less like an angel and more devilish in my opinion, lol. I really like how you drew the wings, though at some points the lines trail off randomly, and I believe she is stabbing herself in the foot with the sword. Everything seems to be in order though, I don't see any mess ups with limbs.

I have to ask, though, what is she pointing at, and in what way do you consider this a banner? lol o.o'
Posted
They're all very good but I would have to say the best is the Animatrix one. The font and the characters and the background is just so cool. I will rate them.

1. 7/10
2. 9/10
3. 8/10
4. 8.5/10 (Wings are awesome)
5. 7.5/10

Great Job!
Posted
Whoa yours are all really cool, I diffently like the Soinc one, And how you put them faded in the background. The Castlevania one is really cool though the charcters faces look really weird :nervous:

Good work man :D

O I almost forgot, The Matrix one is very creative and cool
Posted
Here is an avi I made for Double B Daigo. What you all think. I know the text is squooshed a little but at least its clear. Comments, suggestions, and critique please.
Posted
Agghhh....*drools over Wolfwood*

All are very good. I like the animatrix one and the Tekkaman ones the most. Moro's is okay, like I like the background but not the pictures used. Keep up the good work!

Love, Kaola
Posted
[COLOR=royalblue]That's pretty cool! I like it. Your other ones were cool, also. I really liked the Animatrix one. I couldn't make banners like yours to save my life![/COLOR]
Guest Chris
Posted
[color=#707875][b]you've been doing very well. you are improving. the christian one needs a boarder, but other than that is very good. i like the idea for the club. i was thinking of doing that once, but i started the art one instead.[/b][/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...