Epsilon Posted July 5, 2003 Posted July 5, 2003 Ok, here's the place I'll be putting all my art. The first one is a chib. I'm pretty bad at them so here's my first one. Please rate and laugh at my drawings for how bad they are. [URL]http://brokeneyes.250free.com/SilverKnight.jpg[/URL]
DarK DeatH Posted July 5, 2003 Posted July 5, 2003 I like it. Nice chibi drawing ^^ [strike]awesome[/strike] > [i][b]good[/b][/i] > [strike]regular[/strike] > [strike]bad[/strike] > [strike]awful[/strike]
juna Posted July 5, 2003 Posted July 5, 2003 I like it too - Its a bit on the light side - hard to make out what everything is, all in all, nice job ^_^
Guest Chris Posted July 5, 2003 Posted July 5, 2003 [color=#707875]it's a nice chibi drawing. that reminds me, i need to draw that chibi kenshin . . . . and deh, don't forget my banner and avi . . . .[/color]
Rhys Mayiessen Posted July 5, 2003 Posted July 5, 2003 [color=indigo]Lol that's really good^^ I can't really draw chibis...though i did draw a chibi bakura just for fun>.<...you're definately better than me at drawing chibis^^[/color]
Epsilon Posted July 6, 2003 Author Posted July 6, 2003 Thanks every one! That's one of the only two chibs I ever drew and liked. Since I'm trying things I've never drawn before I try to make some banners but they came out bad so here they are.
Sere Tuscumbia Posted July 6, 2003 Posted July 6, 2003 [SIZE=1]EEE!! The chibi is just so kyoot!!! Such a bishie! You're really good with chibis!!! You should try some more, and possibly either mess with the brightness of the picture, or ink the picture so the chibi's will show up better. ^_^ Otherwise, I really, really like! --Sere[/SIZE]
Epsilon Posted July 6, 2003 Author Posted July 6, 2003 Thanks! Heee...I really like that char but I wrote him up with a girl friend in the book.... *Goes, gets Siaga killed off in the story* I think I'll make a copy and ink it, then post it. His name is Silver Knight, he's so cute as a chib. And Chirs if you post your chibi drawing of kenshin know you'll be getting a comment from me.
Whiteblaze Posted July 6, 2003 Posted July 6, 2003 [COLOR=darkblue]Ruby, I think that first one is cute! & those banners aren't bad at all, I like the "sit" one. :)[/COLOR]
Epsilon Posted July 17, 2003 Author Posted July 17, 2003 Ok, I decided to put more of my work up and not let my thread die out forever. So I'm putting up a back round I've made. It's very strange though. [URL]http://brokeneyes.250free.com/BLACK.bmp[/URL]
Whiteblaze Posted July 17, 2003 Posted July 17, 2003 I like it a lot Ruby and I don't think it's strange, more abstract (in a good way) and , to me, quite artistic & unique. One of the black things looks like a screaming smilie! I like how I can look at the black by itself, the blue by itself and then both at the same time, if you know what I mean.
Epsilon Posted July 17, 2003 Author Posted July 17, 2003 Um...yes. I'm crazy about jesters if I see something of jesters I must have. And so J-Pawn was born, but this is a pic of her not wearing a jester suit. Anyway this pic is pure EVIL cause I made it useing crayons. I hate using crayons, crayons are evil. [URL]http://brokeneyes.250free.com/J-PAWN-002.bmp[/URL]
Shinmaru Posted July 17, 2003 Posted July 17, 2003 I like all three pictures. No need to call them ugly, m'lady. Can't believe I didn't notice this before; the Art & Design forum isn't where I usually hang out lol. But all three pictures are pretty good.
Spikey Posted July 17, 2003 Posted July 17, 2003 [COLOR=seagreen]Very nice. The sword is very interesting. I would have to say that is one of the best Chibi drawings I have seen in a long time. Great job, I would like to see more of your work. I give it a 9/10, just because I don't like the hair that much, but it was well drawn. Great job, keep it up.[/color]
Epsilon Posted July 24, 2003 Author Posted July 24, 2003 Ok, here's my newest art work. I had tryed my luck at a banner once more. Ok, I tryed fixing it the best I can. But as you can see I'm not very good at fixing things. [IMG]http://brokeneyes.250free.com/02.JPG[/IMG] [URL]http://brokeneyes.250free.com/02.JPG[/URL]
KKC Posted July 24, 2003 Posted July 24, 2003 Hm... the text is difficult to read, but that can be fixing no problem. I think it looks very good, even though the eye scares me.... *hides from the eye* Good job ^_^
Epsilon Posted July 24, 2003 Author Posted July 24, 2003 Thanks K.K.C., and I think I will try to fix the writing. The eye scares alot of people. I have no clue why though, cause if you watch or have seen Evagalion(sp). Your bound to see it sooner or later, because of the angels. Personally I like the eye.
Decadence Posted July 24, 2003 Posted July 24, 2003 that the 17 angle? any ways you should put that picture of inu-yasha up. that one was realy good... wish i could draw half as well as most of you people... *trails off in slight rambaling and complaing mode*
Epsilon Posted July 24, 2003 Author Posted July 24, 2003 Thanks for saying it's ok to post the pic. After all it was a gift pic to you, and you alone. I'll post that next time. And yes I went and found that it is in fact angel17. For now I'm posting another panner I had made. It's strange though have no clue what had driven me to make this banner. [IMG]http://brokeneyes.250free.com/friends.bmp[/IMG] [URL]http://brokeneyes.250free.com/friends.bmp[/URL]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now