Sephiroth Posted September 26, 2001 Posted September 26, 2001 man, there's a lot of biblical stuff on the meaning of sephiroth....
Zidargh Posted September 29, 2001 Posted September 29, 2001 It's been a long time Sephioth.I was Flaming Blade,u remember me right.So how have ya been doin' over the months.
Sephiroth Posted September 29, 2001 Posted September 29, 2001 wow, you haven't been around for a long time, I'm not sure if you were he when it happened but I became an admin some months back....
Zidargh Posted October 1, 2001 Posted October 1, 2001 Yeah well I'm back.UI missed ya man,we get on well don't we. So how are ya?
Sephiroth Posted October 1, 2001 Posted October 1, 2001 heh, as you can see, I am still the no.1 ff7 guru on the boards, my ff7 knowledge is unrivaled, heh heh....
Zidargh Posted October 1, 2001 Posted October 1, 2001 Yeah yeah yeah,hold ya boastin for later.LOL.:D Onli jokin,but yeah you still have the knowledge.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now