Flash Posted September 20, 2001 Posted September 20, 2001 I hit 777 posts!! Woohoo!! Lucky Sevens? Get it?? :D
Matt.D Posted September 20, 2001 Posted September 20, 2001 [color=rainbow] Hey, congradulations Final_Flash!:) Now make a wish...;) [/color]
Sephiroth Posted September 20, 2001 Posted September 20, 2001 heh, I hit the lucky 777 earlier today, nothing happened....
Flash Posted September 20, 2001 Author Posted September 20, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i] [B]heh, I hit the lucky 777 earlier today, nothing happened.... [/B][/QUOTE] Well, I started attack my computer continously, and little '777's were popping up everywhere... That's all...
RicoTranzrig Posted September 21, 2001 Posted September 21, 2001 Hey, that's a really cool trick to pull off...but incredibly difficult.
Flash Posted September 21, 2001 Author Posted September 21, 2001 Yeah... I'll try to have 1000 by the time I go to bed...
Matt.D Posted September 21, 2001 Posted September 21, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i] [B]Yeah... I'll try to have 1000 by the time I go to bed... [/B][/QUOTE][color=rainbow] As they say, reach for the stars!;) [/color]
Guest Deranged Gerbil Posted September 21, 2001 Posted September 21, 2001 hah! its gonna take ya a while to get 1000, a few days at least! and if you do get 1000 by today then my god! we have another firemac :rolleyes:
Flash Posted September 21, 2001 Author Posted September 21, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Deranged Gerbil [/i] [B]hah! its gonna take ya a while to get 1000, a few days at least! and if you do get 1000 by today then my god! we have another firemac :rolleyes: [/B][/QUOTE] Yeah, I kinda changed my mind... Seeing as it's already tommorow, I kinda failed... :p... (What? it's already tommorow? That made no sense!)
BabyGirl Posted September 21, 2001 Posted September 21, 2001 [color=deeppink]Well poo, I missed your 777th post! I'm quite upset, for that is MY lucky number...I missed my 77th...and now I have missed a 777th post. Now, I shall wait until I reach 777...in a long, long while...[/color]
Guest Scott Posted September 21, 2001 Posted September 21, 2001 hey,congradulations.Keep it up!:wigout:
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now