Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Hello everyone! Finally i made my appearence in this forum!!
It is very cool to see that you liked my pics. I thank you everyone so much. (Oh, my english is so terrible...)I am very happy and i thanks a lot to Dark, who is making my job much better.I will try to post more soon, i promise. ;)
Posted
Yeah, um, ist this spam? I was looking at this and didnt know whether I should say something or not, but either way, welcome and so on.
Posted
[size=1]Welcome to OtakuBoards. We don't really have a place for people to post threads stating that you are new, so I'm going to close this.

However, I'm sure that we all look forward to seeing some more of your artwork. ^_^[/size]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...