Guest hip Posted July 8, 2003 Posted July 8, 2003 Hello everyone! Finally i made my appearence in this forum!! It is very cool to see that you liked my pics. I thank you everyone so much. (Oh, my english is so terrible...)I am very happy and i thanks a lot to Dark, who is making my job much better.I will try to post more soon, i promise. ;)
Subversive Posted July 8, 2003 Posted July 8, 2003 Yay! The guy who can draw! Welcome, post some stuff. Can you show me the pic you used to draw that fantastic 4 pic?
Syn Posted July 8, 2003 Posted July 8, 2003 Yeah, um, ist this spam? I was looking at this and didnt know whether I should say something or not, but either way, welcome and so on.
Subversive Posted July 9, 2003 Posted July 9, 2003 yes, it probably is...it is, nice banner Kai ^_^ lol This should be closed soon.
Sara Posted July 9, 2003 Posted July 9, 2003 [size=1]Welcome to OtakuBoards. We don't really have a place for people to post threads stating that you are new, so I'm going to close this. However, I'm sure that we all look forward to seeing some more of your artwork. ^_^[/size]
Recommended Posts