Syn Posted July 8, 2003 Posted July 8, 2003 Well I havent posted any banners on here or anything for ages, so here it is, my latest banner, Toon Blue eyes.
Subversive Posted July 9, 2003 Posted July 9, 2003 Lighting effect is awsome...tell me how you did it!
Arkadyz Posted July 9, 2003 Posted July 9, 2003 [color=red][font=times new roman]Thats pretty sweet kaisuke...Im not the biggest Yugi fan but thats got a simple beauty to it... :D [/color][/font]
SaiyanPrincessX Posted July 9, 2003 Posted July 9, 2003 I also like the lighting, and the colors used. However I don't really care for the picture in the backround. I think it would look better without it. It looks good as you're avatar though.^^
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now