MysticGohan Posted September 21, 2001 Posted September 21, 2001 Well, I have taken a few days off from the otaku.. I haven't posted on here,but have been here. I just realized that you don't really need to post everyday. It's great.. i love this rather than posting every other day. Well, I'll still be here,but not just posting as often. :)
Transtic Nerve Posted September 21, 2001 Posted September 21, 2001 Yeah I realized that too... just not on Otaku... I do that on another board I go to... I always watch it I just rarely post anymore... I was an admin there... now I'm like a super mod... but whatever.... so I just look at the boards and if I feel I should respond or post I do, if not then I just read it and move on...
Kuja Posted September 21, 2001 Posted September 21, 2001 [SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]for those of you who know my AIM name... im on probably 8 hours a day average... yet i barely aveage 11 posts a day... and i made like 100 in the first 2 days... so it really less after that... but im here... moding and watching... and it is more fun than when i had about 100 posts a day back on v2... dang 500 in like a week was sicking... now im just watching a bunch of people argue over which FF7 char is the best... lol... and watch the ?s come and try to help people if i know the game... since i play them while on here lolol... *watches andy whip olaf* (advanced wars) lol[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
No-Name Posted September 21, 2001 Posted September 21, 2001 i did that for awhile on th gf (gundam forum), but they post so fast i coodnt even keep up reading. i noticed u werent postin either. u took like 2 weeks off rather than just a few days.
Ice Dragon v2 Posted September 21, 2001 Posted September 21, 2001 yes, i too have taken off from otaku for 2 reasons: 1. late hours are good 2. its always slow during the busy hours i can catch up with my posts around 11 PM eastern standard time
Matt.D Posted September 21, 2001 Posted September 21, 2001 [color=rainbow] I actually try to post everyday. If I miss a day, I go on extra time to make up the time I was away....sure, call me an adict......but I will continue to try to post every single day, and nothing you can say will stop me....I even was on the day I broke my arm![/color]
Guest Deranged Gerbil Posted September 21, 2001 Posted September 21, 2001 I posted a lot when I registered under this name, but now I'm on whenever I feel like it, and since I'm lazy then I can sometimes be gone for a loooong time!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now