Krillen Posted July 9, 2003 Posted July 9, 2003 Thanks to Kai helping me out on Photoshop, I made this cool little thingy. First....I used the gradient tool, selected rainbow, and made a long stroke across the layer. Then I changed the layers blending options to an outer glow. Then I changed the mode to difference. And then I made random strokes on the layer. Then....I was supposed to use Hue/Saturation, but I used color balance instead. Is that rigth Kai? Check out the coolness.
Syn Posted July 9, 2003 Posted July 9, 2003 Hmm, its a start, could use a lot of work though, when I said strokes I meant like this (the attached image)
Krillen Posted July 9, 2003 Author Posted July 9, 2003 Eh, well, you told me to do random strokes so.......but yah, its start, It will be better next time. Here is a better one.
Syn Posted July 9, 2003 Posted July 9, 2003 yeah, like that, only with more colors and such, like I said.
KKC Posted July 9, 2003 Posted July 9, 2003 for a start I say there pretty good. I dont really know much about these types of work, but I think its good for a start. The 2nd one is really great. Good jorb!
Guest Taylor Hewitt Posted July 9, 2003 Posted July 9, 2003 I liked Kaisuke's the best it's amazing. I like all the textures and the eyes at the bottom.
Krillen Posted July 10, 2003 Author Posted July 10, 2003 Well we arnt here to discuss how good Kaisuke's is!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: Hahah. Just kidding. Yep, his is really good. I'll get the hang of it eventually. Here is another cool one, its a desktop. But I'll size it down.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now