Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Thanks to Kai helping me out on Photoshop, I made this cool little thingy.

First....I used the gradient tool, selected rainbow, and made a long stroke across the layer. Then I changed the layers blending options to an outer glow. Then I changed the mode to difference. And then I made random strokes on the layer. Then....I was supposed to use Hue/Saturation, but I used color balance instead. Is that rigth Kai?

Check out the coolness.
Posted
Hmm, its a start, could use a lot of work though, when I said strokes I meant like this (the attached image)
Posted
for a start I say there pretty good. I dont really know much about these types of work, but I think its good for a start. The 2nd one is really great. Good jorb!
Guest Taylor Hewitt
Posted
I liked Kaisuke's the best it's amazing. I like all the textures and the eyes at the bottom.
Posted
Well we arnt here to discuss how good Kaisuke's is!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Hahah. Just kidding. Yep, his is really good. I'll get the hang of it eventually.

Here is another cool one, its a desktop. But I'll size it down.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...