Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Woohoo!! Schools out forever!! ...for two weeks..


Recommended Posts

Posted
Yup, the Holidays have just started in NZ. Uni, High School, all the other schools, all on vacation... Woohoo!! 2 Weeks of free time for Flash!
Posted
YEAH THIS ROX (i live in nz too)and guess whut?..IM GOING SNOW BOARDING DOWN IN QUEENS TOWN FOR THA FIRST WEEK !!!!!..life is sweet...:p :cool: :D :eek: :devil: :laugh: :babble:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i]
[B]Yup, the Holidays have just started in NZ. Uni, High School, all the other schools, all on vacation... Woohoo!! 2 Weeks of free time for Flash! [/B][/QUOTE]

Yeah I know. Now I can laugh at my Mum cause she has to work!

This is what happened at 3pm in our class:

Ms Gawith: Now be careful in the holidays... Look before you cross the road... Research for your History project and visit the historic village if you can.... Now have fun and don't for get your poems...And come back on the Monday in 2 weeks... And.... SCHOOLS OUT!!!
*everyone is pushing out the door*

And um Flash: What part of NZ do you live in?
Guest Master O Beans
Posted
...what holiday are is being celebrated?

...and Transtic...you suck! I go 5 days a week :(
Posted
i share your sorrow man,all of us in new zealand have been going to school 5 days a week, for 10 weeks (if your still in high school)and its just our little holiday break for the term ,yeah and what part do you live in final flash?
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Master O Beans [/i]
[B]...what holiday are is being celebrated?
[/B][/QUOTE]
Um... it's just a 2 week school holiday at the end of Term 3... It's a bit complicated to explain...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Pastbyer [/i]
[B]

And um Flash: What part of NZ do you live in? [/B][/QUOTE]

The City of Rogues, Christchurch!!
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Master O Beans [/i]
[B]

...and Transtic...you suck! I go 5 days a week :( [/B][/QUOTE]

Yeah but I probably go longer on the days I do go... i go to 5:00 on them days ... i planned my scedule good me thinks... next semester I hope is better.... or the same it doesn't matter....
Guest Master O Beans
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]

Yeah but I probably go longer on the days I do go... i go to 5:00 on them days ... i planned my scedule good me thinks... next semester I hope is better.... or the same it doesn't matter.... [/B][/QUOTE]


Yeah, my scedule is...eh, not so good. I am definitely changing my next semester one around...

...and for all you NZ people...BAH! ...lucky! ...but 10 weeks aready, geeze, I'm just now entering week 5. :p
...speaking of school, me has math exam tomorrow that I have yet to study for...and it's 1:30 in the AM already...oh geeze...I think I have managed to put it off till the last minute again...:rolleyes:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Warlock [/i]
[B]SCHOOLS OUT!!! Well, it's holidays for me too here in Australia. WOOHOO!!!

Well, I wonder what to do now... [/B][/QUOTE]

Well I know What I'm gonna do... ALL NIGHT POSTING SPREE!!! ...once my damned ISP stops being a little *****...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i]
[B]

Well I know What I'm gonna do... ALL NIGHT POSTING SPREE!!! ...once my damned ISP stops being a little *****... [/B][/QUOTE]

Heh. Well, the posting spree for me has already begun...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Warlock [/i]
[B]

Heh. Well, the posting spree for me has already begun... [/B][/QUOTE]

My Spree always begins at around 11:00pm... ends at 4:00am.. :D
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Dark [/i]
[B]Holidayz???? Be4 2 dayz i started school!!!! It's 2 soon.....u re lucky.... [/B][/QUOTE]

Remember, School has been going for the last 10 weeks too...
Posted
[color=royalblue] My goodness! I would looove a vacation however school for us has only been going for about 5-6 weeks...it all blurs together I forget! But homecoming is soon and that should be fun :love: [/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...