boothten Posted July 10, 2003 Posted July 10, 2003 [color=darkblue][size=1]Does anyone know if they have any Evangelion games? Have they released any that I don't know of? I'd really like to know these and other info you may have about an Evangelion video game. Thankies! ^^ .:Lan21013:.[/color][/size]
eleanor Posted July 10, 2003 Posted July 10, 2003 [size=1] Girlfriend of Steel. It's some Evangelion game where you decide what happens and whatnot. [/size]
WW2 Posted July 10, 2003 Posted July 10, 2003 There was one Eva game created for the N64 I think. But I heard it wasn't very good. You'll have to import it from Japan if you want to play it.
OtakuSennen Posted July 10, 2003 Posted July 10, 2003 Exactly. Neon Genesis Evangelion spawned 2 video games that I am aware of... One on Sega Genesis (heh.. Neon Genesis, Sega Genesis..) and Nintendo 64.. 'Course.. As usual, I'm probably wrong. -_- Edit: I WAS wrong! After doing research, a game was on Sega Saturn, not Genesis.
eleanor Posted July 10, 2003 Posted July 10, 2003 [size=1] Oh yeah, NGE was made into two games. One for the N64, and I heard it was a bad video game. One for PC, and now I know there's one for the Sega. O_o[/size]
OtakuSennen Posted July 10, 2003 Posted July 10, 2003 Oh, there's a PC one? Did it ever come out in America? What's its name?..
eleanor Posted July 10, 2003 Posted July 10, 2003 [size=1] Evangelion: Girlfriend of Steel. It's about some girl who comes and she goes out with Shinji and Asuka gets hilariously jealous. [/size]
OtakuSennen Posted July 10, 2003 Posted July 10, 2003 lol.. Girlfriend of Steel? Is it SUPPOSED to be a humorous game? The title alone is making me roll on the floor laughing!
TheDarkOtaku Posted July 10, 2003 Posted July 10, 2003 There are many EVA games. There is even a typing-based PS2 game in Japan. In fact, a new EVA sim game is soon to be released there. It will put you in the role of the mentor of Asuka or Rei and your job and point of the game is to correctly teach and guide them. It looks interesting, even though I heard it was a remake of an older EVA title.
boothten Posted July 14, 2003 Author Posted July 14, 2003 [color=darkblue][size=1]Thanks! I've never heard of either will check it out! ^^ -Lan[/color][/size]
Kwai Posted July 15, 2003 Posted July 15, 2003 Actually... its not really humorous. Ever heard of the "Iron Maiden"? In japanese, there was really no way to translate it except in the form of "Girlfriend of Steel" which was then translated to English and ended up as "Girlfriend of Steel". Get it?
OtakuSennen Posted July 15, 2003 Posted July 15, 2003 [quote]Actually... its not really humorous. Ever heard of the "Iron Maiden"? In japanese, there was really no way to translate it except in the form of "Girlfriend of Steel" which was then translated to English and ended up as "Girlfriend of Steel". Get it?[/quote] ..oh.. Yeah, Iron Maiden. ^_^ That's in Shaman King too, isn't it...? Heh. I wanted silly meaning. :(
kiddy_phenil Posted July 16, 2003 Posted July 16, 2003 the girlfriend of steel kinda looks a bit like a budget cut character design, just blend rei and asuka and voila.. afterwatching iron chef so long the name doesn't sound so stupid anymore..
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now