Doukeshi Posted July 10, 2003 Posted July 10, 2003 I just want to know what people think of my banners. These are banners I've made for other people in requests. [img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=430857[/img] [img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=430814[/img] [img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=427088[/img] [img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=427069[/img] [img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=424316[/img] there are more but I like these ones the best
juna Posted July 10, 2003 Posted July 10, 2003 I really like the content of your banners, the font needs some work tho. (Hard to read) You have a nice eye for what pictures should be used and you blend them together nicely. I lke 'em, good job. ^_^
Doukeshi Posted July 11, 2003 Author Posted July 11, 2003 Thankyou, it's nice to be appreciated. I am aware of the text problem and it anyone has any tips on how to stop it I'd be greatful ^_^.
Akki Koroshiya Posted July 12, 2003 Posted July 12, 2003 you didnt like mine,ah well,those are good,except for the fonts on some of them.they blend into the background so its hard to read
Arkadyz Posted July 12, 2003 Posted July 12, 2003 [color=red][font=times new roman]Very nice banners...The seph one is my favorite. Dont like the megatron one too much though...Its abit too busy for its own good...Kinda hard to make individual images out :p [/color][/font]
DarK DeatH Posted July 13, 2003 Posted July 13, 2003 Sephiroth's one is good. The font is hard to read on most of them. Sukima's one has that annoying mirror effect that has to be changed... That's all I guess.
Doukeshi Posted July 14, 2003 Author Posted July 14, 2003 I really like that mirror effect thankyou, I think it adds to the reflective aspect of the banner as illustrated by the text and the pool of water.
Doukeshi Posted August 21, 2003 Author Posted August 21, 2003 here are somemore of the banners that I made, anyone who wishes to comment may do so. [img]http://doukeshi03.250free.com/escaflowne.jpg[/img] [img]http://doukeshi03.250free.com/knives.jpg[/img] [img]http://doukeshi03.250free.com/legato2.jpg[/img] [img]http://doukeshi03.250free.com/nintendo4.jpg[/img] [img]http://doukeshi03.250free.com/shounen-ai.jpg[/img] [img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=468269[/img] [img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=467218[/img] What do you think? Do you like them? What needs improving? Any and all comments are welcome ^_^
klinanime1 Posted August 21, 2003 Posted August 21, 2003 Should it be "I killed the spider to save the butterfly?" Whatever, they're really well done. Saying that you have a talent for making banners is a bit of an understatement. Though I'm not a Shonen-ai fan, I really like that banner.
Doukeshi Posted December 27, 2003 Author Posted December 27, 2003 Here are some more of my banners. Tell me what you think am I improving or is it all going downhill? [img]http://doukeshi03.250free.com/stargate.jpg[/img] [img]http://doukeshi03.250free.com/lamentation.jpg[/img] [img]http://doukeshi03.250free.com/joey.jpg[/img] [img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=534461[/img] [img]http://doukeshi03.250free.com/foamy.jpg[/img] [img]http://doukeshi03.250free.com/dorian.jpg[/img] [img]http://doukeshi03.250free.com/Vash.jpg[/img]
Kanariya Posted December 27, 2003 Posted December 27, 2003 [size=1][color=chocolate]Ah, good banners. Though on some fonts need better work, and most picture quality is great. Out of them all, I like the League of Extraordianary Gentlemen banner. The picture quality is great, and the font is very good for the banner. Good work doukeshi.[/size][/color]
Braidless Baka Posted January 1, 2004 Posted January 1, 2004 [color=orangered]"I figure I lost my mind, but I'm gonna go with it." Heh, I realise that's probably not your quote, but it tickles me pink ^_^;; As for the banners themselves, the font "clearness" has improved. I think when you make them you have to shrink them once you've added the border, yes? I think that's what's making them fuzzy. Why not plan the banners so when you add your borders it comes to the right size? The Stargate one and the Foamy ones especially are really clear. Nice work ^_~[/color]
Doukeshi Posted March 2, 2004 Author Posted March 2, 2004 I have a new banner..though I'll have to load it up on here since my site seems to not let me show some of them for some reason.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now