Jump to content
OtakuBoards

are there a game called dragonball legends for playstation??


Recommended Posts

Posted
Yes, there is a game called Legends.... thats just a shortened name though...

DragonBall Z Idaninaru DragonBall Densetu is it's full name
That means DragonBall Z Great DragonBall Legends....

There are 3 games for the PSX for DragonBall.

DragonBall Z: Ultimate Battle 22
DragonBall Z: DragonBall Z Idaninaru DragonBall Densetu
DragonBall: Final Bout (US Version called DragonBall GT: Bout)
Posted
yes you did!!!
you sed Dragonball Z legends, Trransitc sed:

DragonBall Z: DragonBall Z Idaninaru DragonBall Densetu

see!!
anyway, i have played Dragonball final bout, its kool!!!
Posted
CAN SOME1 HELp me on finding these games. YO what stores you get these games fro.?
Posted
sad...... i live on the other side of america you know like i live in ohio.
chinatown the one san fransisco?????
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]
the rest of the PSX games I have for DragonBall are burned copies.
[/B][/QUOTE]

heh heh, thats very naughty of you, transtic....
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]

heh heh, thats very naughty of you, transtic.... [/B][/QUOTE]

Hehe, when I said I have broke many internet laws, buying those was one of them... I would buy the originals I just don't feel like spending $60 on each.... I got the original of UB22 though so... and it's my favorite of the 3...
Posted
Super Famicom.........old!!!!!!!!

burned, tsk tsk tsk....:smirk:
didn't they have DB games for NES + SNES????
thats where lotsa ppl get there gifs from.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...