boothten Posted July 11, 2003 Posted July 11, 2003 [color=darkblue][size=1]I just made this banner, kinda' quick, but I really liked it. What do you think?[/color][/size]
Guest Chris Posted July 11, 2003 Posted July 11, 2003 [color=#707875]tis very simple, but nice. simplicity can be very appealing, exspecially when it comes to mid term exams. so i say you did a very nice job.[/color]
DarK DeatH Posted July 13, 2003 Posted July 13, 2003 If you put the top and the bottom part further apart, it will look perfect.
Kaola Su Posted July 15, 2003 Posted July 15, 2003 Who is that? I mean Sora from what? The only one I know is from .hack//sign. That is why I am asking. But, I like it! I think it looks really good Love, Kaola
boothten Posted July 15, 2003 Author Posted July 15, 2003 [color=darkblue][size=1]Heh, thanks everyone. :) Oh, Kaola, that's Sora from Kingdom Hearts. Dark Death, I think I might just take up your info, thanks! ^^ .:Lan:.[/color][/size]
Posthumous Posted July 15, 2003 Posted July 15, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Kaola Su [/i] [B]Who is that? I mean Sora from what?[/B][/QUOTE] [color=brown][size=1]The one is Lan's banner is Sora from Kingdom Hearts... It's is simple, but appears so...not-simple.[/size][/color]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now