Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Guest Chris
Posted
[color=#707875]tis very simple, but nice. simplicity can be very appealing, exspecially when it comes to mid term exams. so i say you did a very nice job.[/color]
Posted
Who is that? I mean Sora from what? The only one I know is from .hack//sign. That is why I am asking.

But, I like it! I think it looks really good

Love, Kaola
Posted
[color=darkblue][size=1]Heh, thanks everyone. :)

Oh, Kaola, that's Sora from Kingdom Hearts. Dark Death, I think I might just take up your info, thanks! ^^

.:Lan:.[/color][/size]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Kaola Su [/i]
[B]Who is that? I mean Sora from what?[/B][/QUOTE]

[color=brown][size=1]The one is Lan's banner is Sora from Kingdom Hearts...

It's is simple, but appears so...not-simple.[/size][/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...