Guest link6969@c4.com Posted September 21, 2001 Posted September 21, 2001 [EMAIL=link6969@c4.com]link6969@c4.com[/EMAIL] [IMG]http://www.angelfire.com/anime2/korysdragonballhq/zechstall.jpg[/IMG] Please I need help! I am trying to make my own custom gundams for a game I am trying to make, but I need help with the designs. If anyone has any custom made gundams that they would like to share so I can get a feel for different designs it would be helpfull! Thanks alot Kory (aka: Link6969):ball:
Sephiroth Posted September 21, 2001 Posted September 21, 2001 hmmm, I'll see what I can do when I get back to my apartment....
BondFanatic Posted September 22, 2001 Posted September 22, 2001 I've got some. Feel free to use them. Here is Gundam Deathblade with a beamspear.
Break Posted September 23, 2001 Posted September 23, 2001 that./...................is a kool drawring, even though it looks like you've copied and pasted a bits of everything.....oh well, its cool anywho. i have drew one ( an OZ machine) called Scorpio, it has a tail which shoots beam's and it has a spike on it. it has a beam sword and a powerclaw too.
Yuri Posted October 8, 2001 Posted October 8, 2001 will 3d and drawings work also collages? I'll try to scan some drawings so you can see them
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now