Jump to content
OtakuBoards

T.H.A. Club - Taylor Hewitt's Awesome Club


Recommended Posts

Guest Taylor Hewitt
Posted
Hey all. I thought this would be a really cool and fun idea. I own the bar and you can come here any time and do whatever u want. Anything can happen and you don't have to be you either. Ladies free... well everybody's free I guess lol. Ask for a drink watch shows that kind of thing. Talk, dance, etc. Anything! Here is sort of the layout of the club.

[img]http://www.angelfire.com/ill/thimages/thaclub.bmp[/img]
  • Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Posted
cool i'm in...uh but I can't see the picture you might want to repaste it or post it as an attachment. Do we need to come with someone like the prom or is it just a chill out club?

for some strange stupid reason my little brother wants to say

"TAKE A CHILL PILL AND STICK IT UP YOUR NOSE!!!!!!!"

now he is satisfied thank you.
Guest Taylor Hewitt
Posted
Welcome to Tha Club. What would you like? (I'm teh bartender as well for now)
Umm the pic works for me but its probably just me! No u dont need to bring someone ;). And i cant upload it - its too big. wont let me make it a jpg either... odd. Anyways enjoy yout stay! :)
Posted
ok, cool.

Kesaki walks into the bar and looks around.

Kesaki: cool bar.

Taylor: thanx, can I get you a drink.

Kesaki: yeah sure. I'll take whatever on the rocks.

Taylor: whatever you say. Coming right up.

Kesaki: You got a video arcade?
Guest Taylor Hewitt
Posted
Nope this is sort of a night club. Here's a special mix of mine. My spiked punch. Hehehe ;). I'll try and fix the image. *starts mixing coke with regular fruit punch* *mixing mixing* Here you go!
*hands Kesaki the drink* It's really good trust me - people have told me. Anyways so what's new in your life.
Posted
Kesaki takes the drink.

Kesaki: Thanx. Not much lately. Just out looking for a good time.

Taylor: shouldn't be a problem here.

Kesaki: mm, this is good.

Taylor: told ya so.

Kesaki: so how many people do you expect to show up?
Posted
[i] Enters the club [/i]

G/S/B: Well time for some fun.

[i] G/S/B goes up on the stage and grabs the microphone [/i]

G/S/B: *taps on the microphone* Testing testing, ok this is the grand opening of Taylor's club. I'll come back up on here once more people comes in. I'll sing a song and people will boo at me hahahahha!!!!! Just Kidding, I sing fine. Sometimes I sing bad, sometimes I sing good.

[i] G/S/B gets off the stage. Then orders a Sticky bun. [/i]
Posted
Kesaki takes a sip of her drink then sets it down on the counter.

Kesaki to GSB: so your the dj here?

G/S/B (can I call you something different?)

G/S/B: I guess you could call me that.

Kesaki: cool.
Posted
OOC: Yeah you can.

G/S/B: Not exactly. But there's nothing to do...

Waitress: Here's your stick bun

[i] the Waitress handed him a sticky bun... BUt it looked like it was covered in too much frosting.... [/i]

G/S/B: Errr, thanks...

[i] G/s/b grabbed it and tried to pull it off. Unfortunately it was so sticky that it was stuck to the plate. [/i]

Kesaki: You wanna some help for that??

G/S/: Yeah.

[i] Kesaki and G/S/B pulled on the sticky bun finally it was removed to the plate. [/i]

G/S/B: ..... Note to self, order with less frosting.

Kesaki: What did you say?

G/S/B: Nothing
Posted
OOC: ANything you want...


G/S/B: Wish that they can put up a video arcade in that expansion that they're planning....

Kesaki: Exactly...

G/S/B: Look at the map of the club, that map looked like a 2nd grader did it.

Taylor: Excuse me???

[i] Taylor then punched G/S/B in the face. G/s/b howled in pain as he land on the ground. [/i]

Kesaki: .....Wow.
Posted
OOC:lol, I'll call you Max. just 'cause.

Kesaki: ouch.

Max: sorry man.

Taylor: No problem.

Kesaki finished off her drink.

Kesaki: that was good. You think you can spike a sprite remix? (I love those!)
Posted
OOC: If you're calling me in real name, just call me John.


[i] John goes to the washroom to wash off the blood. then comes back. [/i]

John: Guess no one is comin until tommorrow.... And the club will be taken away muahahahahaha.

Taylor:... Errr, I don't think so.

JOhn: Ok

[i] John goes to the bar and orders soda. [/i]
Posted
OOC: nice map lol.

Cell walks in the bar.

Cell: this place looks cool....Cell see's Kesaki. hi!!

Kesaki: hey!

Cell: so how are you?

Kesaki: good.

Cell: FOOD!!!!*runs over to the food thingy
Posted
they stoped dancing.

Cell: ok im gonna go get a drink. you want somthing?

Kesaki: get me one of the things with coke in it.

Cell: lol ok

Cell went over too the bar to get some drinks

Cell: hey bartender! give me a bloodymary and a spiked coke thingy!
Posted
Taylor: ok coming right up!

Cell brought the drinks over.

Kesaki: mmm sprite remix hits the spot.

Cell: whant some mc donalds?

Kesaki: heh, uh not right now.

Cell: ok

Mabey later..

five min.s later.

Cell: what about now.

Kesaki: mmm ok!
Posted
he got mc donalds and they ate.

Cell: ok im gonna go the the wash room

Kesaki: ok.

Cell:[i]ok lets see that map...[/i] *looks at map* great.....

walks around looking for the wash room.

Cell: THERE it is!
Posted
I really wish I could see that map...

Kesaki: I'm still thirsty.

Kesaki looks over at jhons drink which was left unattended. She sneaks over and drinks it then inocently walks away.

Jhon: hey who stole my drink?!?

Cell come's back from the wash room and sits down.

Cell: hey, where's my drink? Did I drink it that fast?

Kesaki shrugs.

Kesaki: guess so.
Guest Taylor Hewitt
Posted
*realizes he is on the floor*
Whoops must of been irresponsible and drank my own alchohol. :p
Oh so you can see the image now huh. Well in case you can't here's another one. So there's a jukebox in the corner until we get some live music ;).
Posted
OOC: Kesaki lol

Cell: bartender another bloodymary!

Kesaki: I told you i dont know what happend to your drink!

Cell: I dident ask......

Kesaki: I DONT KNOW!!!!

Cell: ok ok :sweatdrop:

music started to play.

Cell: wanna dance?
Guest Taylor Hewitt
Posted
*chuckles*
Umm... "Cell" don't blow up my join u hear me?
*gets bloodymary ready*
Here you go!
*hands perfect cell the drink*
So I thought gohan blew you up a few years back?
Posted
OOC: guilty councience lol.

Kesaki: yeah sure.

Cell: (you know what i honestly don't know what to put here.) So how are you?

Kesaki: you asked me that already...

Cell: oh..I did.

Kesaki: Yep.

Cell: hmm, ok.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...