Jump to content
OtakuBoards

T.H.A. Club - Taylor Hewitt's Awesome Club


Recommended Posts

Posted
:sigh:

Kesaki drinks the coke.

Kesaki looks around.

Kesaki: It is my philisophical oppionion that there are two types of drunks.

TH: :therock:

Kesaki: Happy drunks, and sad drunks.

TH:ooookkkkk....

Kesaki: i'm a happy drunk...when I have some thing to drink!!

Kesaki chunks the coke at TH.
  • Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Posted
Nate walks in and comes to the bar.

Nate: Blue Motercycle and a Long Islnad...whatever it is.

TH: O.o

Nate: Blue. Moter. Cylce. Long. Island. What ever it is. NOW

Ty: Ok....
Guest Taylor Hewitt
Posted
Welcome to THA Club. Enjoy your stay here. We are currently a lack of live performance... if you know anybody.
Guest Taylor Hewitt
Posted
What... do you do?
Sing, dance... none of that now.
What can I get you?
Posted
Nate: I..........WANT............MY.......BLUE.........MOTERCYCLE! I can rap. Good enoguh? Here...i'll pay you for it now *pulls out a 5 dollor bill* here *sticks it in front of you* now for the 5th time MY BLUE MOTORCYCLE
Posted
[font=gothic][color=indigo]Can we have a little more effort here people? Short, basically contentless posts are considered spam in the adventure arena, and they're not really much use in an rpg anyway. So, can we all take a few extra minutes to write something with content?[/font][/color]
Guest Taylor Hewitt
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by The Harlequin [/i]
[B][font=gothic][color=indigo]Can we have a little more effort here people? Short, basically contentless posts are considered spam in the adventure arena, and they're not really much use in an rpg anyway. So, can we all take a few extra minutes to write something with content?[/font][/color] [/B][/QUOTE]
Sure thing I'll make this club the best ever.
What would you like to drink?
Posted
[color=indigo][font=gothic]You obviously aren't getting the point. Posts that are under say, ten lines are considered spam. Two lines posts are certainly spam. Spam gets threads closed. So don't do it. Put some effort in, and write something decent, descriptive. I recommend you read a few rpgs started by long-standing members to get the idea of what I mean. And I am [I]certainly[/I] not getting involved with this.[/font][/color]
Guest Taylor Hewitt
Posted
As Taylor Hewitt cleaned the many glasses that have been used and finished that night, he thought if this club was going to make it. The crazy drunk Kesaki, the rapping Nate, and Perfect Cell and this lady with the freaky white skin [img]http://otakuboards.com/avatar.php?userid=2556&dateline=1057246102[/img]. Taylor Hewitt wondered how it could make it to 4 pages and only have around 5 people in the club.
"So...*looks at name tag*... Nate. Do you want to sign a contract that you will be working for me. Since the drinks here are free I am not going to pay you. I hope that's ok."
Posted
[color=indigo][font=gothic]lol.....That's a lot better, but I've got two points to make....One, that's not me, I'm male for one thing...and two, I'm not involved in this rpg, please don't write me into it.[/font][/color]
Posted
Nate: i don't know......hmmm..i'm pretty free lance........*sighs* why not?

Nate pulled out a pen and signed his signature on a peice of paper.

Nate: Done..is that good enough?

TH: Haha...here

Nate then signed the real contract.

Nate: I'll strt in a few..*sighs* there goes the money making busines...
Guest Taylor Hewitt
Posted
Sure thing.
Alright, we are all set.
Now you belong to me.
I'm pulling your leg. Aha.
Now go up and sing or something what do I pay you for? Exactly.
The Harlequin feel free to join in any time.
*takes a swig from an ice cold drink*
The Harlequin don't forget to come back!
Posted
OORPG: LOL, nice way to make a fool out of yourself Taylor.

[i] John chugs up his drink. [/i]

John: Man this is good... Give me more Pepsi!!!!!!!!

Taylor: Commin right up.

[i] Taylor gets a pitcher and a huge cup. Then she pours some in and slides it to JOhn [/i]

John: Can't wait till more people comes in.

[i] John kept drinking Pepsi until there wasn't any left. [/i]

JOhn: I'm high on caffine...... oh boy. I need to lay it all off.

[i] Suddenly he looked at the gym across the street. [/i]

John: Hmmm.

[i] John left and 1 minute later after the scream they heard when John came into the bar. He came back exausted. [/i]

John:........ I saw fat people

Kesaki: Ok...

JOhn: Give me a coke here!
Posted
Kesaki layed out on the floor and crawled twards the bar as though she was in the deseret.

TH: what are you doing?

Kesaki: must...have...alchol.

TH: For the last time, you've had enough!!!!

Kesaki: It's getting dark.

TH: kesaki, get off the floor.

Kesaki: good bye cruel world.
Guest Taylor Hewitt
Posted
OOC:ohhh you make me so mad GSB MASTER.
I AM NOT A SHE!!! WHY WOULD YOU THINK IM A WOMAN!
GRRRRR
---
What are you going to do... ... ... ...
Don't do it! It's not worth it!
Here!
*hands kesaki an ice cold beer*
And sorry we don't server pepsi here. Coke only.
Guest Taylor Hewitt
Posted
Let's get this party started.
I'd like to introduce Britney Spears!
*a blond haired girl walks in.... yeah its britney*
"Oops I did it again..."
TH: What... what did you do again?
Britney Spears: Wrong club.
*and with that she walks out*
Damn.
Ok then to the juke box!
*puts in linkin park hybrid theory because it seems people like that one better*
Posted
Kesaki: good riddience (sp?) you silicon ch- oh...mabey I shouldn't say that out loud...

Anyways...after much danceing.

Kesaki my feet hurt. Another beer!!!

Th: you've had enough alread.

Kesaki: If you don't give me beer now I will feed you to my evil spider possessed Man eating, blood sucking, cookie stealing kitty cat.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...