Jump to content
OtakuBoards

T.H.A. Club - Taylor Hewitt's Awesome Club


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest Taylor Hewitt
Posted
Sure.
*Re-mixes some sprite.*
Here you go, mind you it's flat now.

[img]http://www.sprite.com/images/common/sprite_logo.gif[/img]
Obey your thirst - your thirst says give me a big tip ;).
Posted
lol,

Kesaki drinks it reeeaaally fast.

Kesaki: ooo whoa.

th: you ok?

Kesaki: yeah sure I'm fine.

TH: that's enough for you.

Kesaki: Hey look it's fred flinstone!

TH: where.

Kesaki starts drinking the coke (yeah thats it it's just coke :wink wink:) while he's not looking.
Guest Taylor Hewitt
Posted
I have cameras you know.

not telling where though

Wait I'll be back.

*walks out of bar and to corner jukebox, flips in linkin park meteora*

Alllllllright ;).
*walks back to bar*

So, did you bring anyone tonight?
Posted
Kesaki shakes her head then grows dizzy.

Kesaki: stop the floor I wanna get off.

Kesaki begins twirling in the direction she thinks the worlds going in then twirlds the opposite way to "undizzy" herself.

pfft. like thats gunna work.
Guest Taylor Hewitt
Posted
"Whoa are you ok?", I said.
Kesaki said, "I think I've had a little too much to drink! whoa!"
She was falling over but I knew I could save her life. I jumped over the counter to the other side, rolled, and caught her in my arms.
"Are you ok?", I said.
"Can I get you anything at all?", I said.
Posted
ooc: ok now thats hillarious. :rolllmao:

Kesaki: i need..I..need.....

TH: come on speak to me.

Kesaki: MORe Drink!

kesaki jumpped up and raced to the counter.

Kesaki: more dring more drink more drink more drink!
Guest Taylor Hewitt
Posted
Not right now sorry. Are you ok though. You would of bumped your head... and who knows. I'll get you some water.
*gets some water :P*
Here you go.
Guest Taylor Hewitt
Posted
Sorry we don't serve alchohol to minors.
*takes a swig of molson dry*
Gotta love it. Nah im jk.
But only one more drink for now.
*hands kesaki a labatt blue*
Posted
Yay!!!

Kesaki gulps it down.

Kesaki: hmm we need some really good music.

Kesaki walks over to the jukebox and putts on elvis's teddybear song

Elvis: I dun wanna be a Tiga...

Kesaki gotta luv elvis!!

Elvis: wanna b ur teaddy bear.
Guest Taylor Hewitt
Posted
No no no...
*changes song*
Elvis: A little less conversation a little more action baby...
TH: This song is my favourite from Elvis.
Hey wanna dance?
Guest Taylor Hewitt
Posted
Can I get you anything, and are you ok?
*splashes bucket of water on Kesaki's head and grabs beer, finishes it in one swipe*
No more for now.
"Here is what i look like when i danc alone so i cant dance alone lol."
Posted
Cell: hey bartender put this song on.*hands him the .hack//sign CD*

TH: ok *puts it on*

Cell: its about time we got some good music

Kesaki: i thought the other one was better.

Cell: you were wrong this ones better.

Kesaki: it is?

Cell: yes.

Kesaki: oh ok
Posted
my computer can't handle the aplication you've chosen to show me that picture. *wow that sounded smart* sorry but I'm unable to veiw your pictures.

Kesaki: what'd you do that for.

Kesaki go's into bathroom to dryoff. wrong bathroom she went into the mens. 0.o

Kesaki sits under the hand dry thingy.

Kesaki: warm...
Guest Taylor Hewitt
Posted
Oh its in the opposite corner from the bar.
Ok we need some people tell your friends about this place! The party never ends! What is this trash we're listening to anyways.
*takes it out and steps on cd*
Trash!
*puts on Michael Jackson - Thriller*
This is more like it.
"Beat it, beat it ..."
:D
Posted
Kesaki is still in the bathroom under the hand drier.

Cell walks in.

Cell; man I really gotta go!

Kesaki: ahhh what are you doing in the girls b-room!

Cell: this is the GUYs bathroom.

Kesaki looks at the funny shaped toilets.

Kesaki:oh..
Guest Taylor Hewitt
Posted
*suddenly TH walks in*
What's going on in here?
Cell: I was going to the washrom and... SHE was in here!
Kesaki: I thought this was the girls washroom.
TH:Be right back... *goes out for a second, taking the mens sign and brings back the womans sign* It is now. Cell you were at fault here you perverted... cell thingy. You should of learned your lesson. Kamehameha! *boom*
Ok he's at the bar again, probably drinking all the bloody mary.
Kesaki: Cool ill be out in a few minutes.

TH:Have fun!...
*TH thought to him self what a stupid thing to say*

---

Yay im a junior member now. 250 posts.
Posted
Kesaki comes out and sits down beside cell.

Kesaki(to cell) I would like a magarita please.

Cell: huh?

Th: uh I'm over here.

Kesaki: oh yeah I knew that.

Th: mmk...

Kesaki: I would like a magarita.

TH: sorry but I think you've had enough.

throws a fit on the floor.

Kesaki: I want one now!!! now now now now now!!!!!!!
Guest Taylor Hewitt
Posted
No I'm sorry. I am concerned about you and don't want you to get hurt.

Sorry.
*drinks BEER*
Guest Taylor Hewitt
Posted
Nope. Get down from there *hits her with fly swatter*.
Are you an alchoholic? Nah not a sweet girl like you :).
You can have a coke.
*hands her an ice cold coke bottle*

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...