boothten Posted August 18, 2003 Author Posted August 18, 2003 [color=darkblue][size=1]Heh... thanks? lol, j/k. Thank you very much, that's actually what I first meant by: "little fix-ups..." Thank you otherwise, Hack Helba. ^^[/color][/size]
Kitty Posted August 20, 2003 Posted August 20, 2003 [color=blue][size=1]That one's okay... but I noticed that when it said 'Death' and 'Rebirth' that there was a little something happening on the right side of the banner.... Well, here's my rating: Riku Banner: 8/10 This one's pretty much just average. It has animation, text, and a piccy... but I like LOTS of piccys. Or at least a bigger piccy that stays on the screen longer. And not to mention that little glitch, too. So, I'd have to say that it's not the best I've seen, but it is pretty good. That's it. So... Laterzez!! ~Meow... o_O;~[/color][/size]
klinanime1 Posted August 20, 2003 Posted August 20, 2003 Especially since there's still fix-ups going on, I think it's really good.
boothten Posted October 12, 2003 Author Posted October 12, 2003 [color=darkblue][size=1]Well, I made a banner and didn't want to start an entirely new thread just for this banner. I made this in about 30 minutes. The pic was hard to get, but I got it eventually. ^^ Enjoy! Comments and ratings are appreciatted as always! ^__^ -Lan[/color][/size]
Guest Magdalena Posted October 14, 2003 Posted October 14, 2003 The animation is awesome.. I like it... BUT THE FONTS! *cries*
Meteora Posted October 19, 2003 Posted October 19, 2003 [color=666666][size=1][i]I like it a lot. I like how you singled out the pic of sora. You are getting better and better at this everytime you make one. Keep it up your doing fine. Also I think the font looks ok. I like it. It goes well with the banner. Just make it a little bigger. I rate it a 9/10. -Meteora[/color][/size][/i]
boothten Posted November 19, 2003 Author Posted November 19, 2003 [color=#707875][size=1]I hate having to search for this thread... >> Anyways, I made a new one! Much, much, MUCH more better then my previous ones! I loved making this one, and I thought it came out [b][i]very[/b][/i] good! Comments and criticism appreciated! -Lan[/color][/size]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now