DarkSage Posted September 29, 2001 Posted September 29, 2001 [B]no pokemon i was just bored hey forte are you in this RPG[/B]
Guest Posted September 29, 2001 Posted September 29, 2001 Yes i am.......BTW THIS IS MY 500TH POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DarkSage Posted September 29, 2001 Posted September 29, 2001 [B]nevermind now it says im online anyway im about ta be offline bye people Im Out[/B]
Raquel Posted September 29, 2001 Posted September 29, 2001 oh great... now what am i supposed to do??
DarkSage Posted September 30, 2001 Posted September 30, 2001 [B]ok hold on i have no idea what is goin on in this story now[/B]
DarkSage Posted September 30, 2001 Posted September 30, 2001 [B]yeah i know i wanna fight or somethin man cuz this is gettin boring[/B]
Single H Posted September 30, 2001 Posted September 30, 2001 Shinnok: I've inform the mother ship. The're arriving any minute now..... Siren: I've trusted you..... Shinnok: I overheard dbzman talking. He's gonna kill me after getting the password to the mother ship's self destruct mechanisme, he's going to find out it's Crystal. Dbzman: Thanks (writes down) Warlock: It's time to kill him....:devil: Siren: Can you help us? Stop the mother ship before destroying Earth? Shinnok: I've sworn to obey all the captain's orders. He's dead. I think I'll help you... Dbzman: Help us and we'll let you free. Shinnok: It's here.....
Dragonballzman Posted September 30, 2001 Author Posted September 30, 2001 Dbzman: You really are stupid, you know that? Shinnok: ..... Dbzman: :rolleyes: [COLOR=red]Suddenly, the Mother Ship arrives!!![/COLOR] All: *Gulp*
Single H Posted September 30, 2001 Posted September 30, 2001 Shinnok: Firaga! Burn the outer layer of the ship's shields! Dbzman: It's our turn. Siren: You're doing the right thing... Warlock: It's time for a massacre.... Craig: I'm way ahead of you.... Shinnok: I'll stay here and pounder the fate I'll receive betraying his exellency....
Warlock Posted September 30, 2001 Posted September 30, 2001 Sorry I haven't posted for a while. Anyway, what's happening?
Single H Posted September 30, 2001 Posted September 30, 2001 Dbzman: We're about to enter the mother ship, everybody ready? Warlock: Enter the mother ship..... Siren: I'm ready. Final battle is waiting for us... Craig: Shinnok, you wait here. Warlock, lock and load....
DarkSage Posted September 30, 2001 Posted September 30, 2001 *they all run into the mothership not havin any idea of where to go or what to do* Sage: uh we gotta plan or we just gonna keep runnin around this big *** ship dbzman: well i dont have a plan so i guess we just run around till we find something Warlock: uh right ok *they run down a long hallway and see a bunch of aliens* Siren: whoa thats a lot of aliens Craig: your not kiddin *hearing them all the aliens turn around to see whats there they then begin to fire at the group dodges them the best they can and try to fire back* Continue.......
Raquel Posted September 30, 2001 Posted September 30, 2001 siren: energy beams or no energy beams? enime, meine, miny,mo... oh screw it... MIDNIGHTS BANE!!!
DarkSage Posted September 30, 2001 Posted September 30, 2001 Sage: nice hmm eh whatever CRIMSON DESTINY!!!!!! *a brillant crimson colored beam flys out killing all the aliens that were still standing*
Single H Posted October 1, 2001 Posted October 1, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by stormwing [/i] [B]siren::D time to go... [/B][/QUOTE] Dbzman: You're right, what are we waiting for? Let's goooo!!!! Warlock: Die, Die, Kill, Kill.... or is it the other way around..... Siren: C4's ready..... Sage: No mercy..... Craig: I'll rip open the door!!!!! Shinnok: The password is 'rumble'. Happy hunting.... Siren: Don't spoil the fun!!!! Craig, rip the door... Craig: With pleasure....
Raquel Posted October 3, 2001 Posted October 3, 2001 the group ran on wrecking havoc wherever they went
Single H Posted October 5, 2001 Posted October 5, 2001 As the group reaches the main hall, all that can be heard are screams and sobs. Siren: The screams are making the hair behind my neck stand up. Warlock: We better see what's happening. Siren: I can't look.... Warlock: The others have gone to search the captain of this ship.... Siren: Take a peek at the action happening. Warlock: This ain't gonna be pretty....
Dragonballzman Posted October 5, 2001 Author Posted October 5, 2001 errrrrrrrmmmmmmm.............i dunno what to say..........
Single H Posted October 6, 2001 Posted October 6, 2001 Warlock: Aaaahhhh!!!!!:eek: Siren: If Warlock screames, that can only mean one thing, It's horrible!!!! To Siren's suprise, it's just a horror movie festival. Images of crushed skulls and bones sticking out of dead bodies filled Siren's head. Siren: (vomitting) I shouldn't have looked.... Warlock: The bloods are real enough! I could swear it's the real deal!!!! Blood spurting out of the poor guys head can satisfy the thirstiest blood drinking maniac!!!!! Siren: I got the picture...... (vomitting)
Yoda Posted October 6, 2001 Posted October 6, 2001 Warlock: Oh, some more guards! Craig: I got them! Siren: Don't do anything stupid! Craig: I'm just using a move! ULTIMA CANNON!!! The blast instantly kills all of the guards!
Raquel Posted October 6, 2001 Posted October 6, 2001 VOMMITING??!!! i've probobly seen more blood then you'll ever want to... ok... i'm calm... but i won't be here from tommorow on... till i get my grades up anyway...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now