Dragon Warrior Posted September 21, 2001 Posted September 21, 2001 Here's a post where we can discuss Pineapple Vengence instead of taking up other threads. Anyways, I have just enhanced the site, I have 2 brand-spankin' new comics, new buttons, downloads and more! Umm.. yeah. That's all i have to say for now... [url]http://www.pineapplevengence.cjb.net[/url] or [url]http://pages.zdnet.com/phalKon9/pineapplevengence[/url]
White Digivise Posted September 23, 2001 Posted September 23, 2001 Pineapple... Vengence... Are you feeling okay. :rolleyes:
Dragon Warrior Posted September 23, 2001 Author Posted September 23, 2001 i am! Many like my comics. it's a comedy series. u should read!
Warlock Posted September 23, 2001 Posted September 23, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by White Digivise [/i] [B]Pineapple... Vengence... Are you feeling okay. :rolleyes: [/B][/QUOTE] That's what I was thinking. I think he's finally turning crazy...
White Digivise Posted September 23, 2001 Posted September 23, 2001 I read all 15 of your comics and thereis only one way I can describe them. "Weird!" :smirk:
Biida Posted September 23, 2001 Posted September 23, 2001 Oh, come on guys. Be nice. They're good comics. And trust me, those aren't his best art. I've seen some of his drawings, and they're really good! :D PS- Thanx for drawing that Renamon for me! :D
Dragon Warrior Posted September 23, 2001 Author Posted September 23, 2001 u guys may not have a sense of humor then. PS: Your welcome :)
Yoda Posted September 23, 2001 Posted September 23, 2001 They're pretty good! They are wierd, but good never the less!
White Digivise Posted September 23, 2001 Posted September 23, 2001 Oh sure, now everyone is against me. Fine, I've never seen anything like them in my life. :D
Dragon Warrior Posted September 23, 2001 Author Posted September 23, 2001 was that sarcasum? ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ I've reached 400! Yay! 100 more to go to get my avatar!
White Digivise Posted September 23, 2001 Posted September 23, 2001 sarcasm... me... noooooo Heheheheeh :D
~: Suger :~ Posted September 23, 2001 Posted September 23, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Dragon Warrior [/i] [B]was that sarcasum? ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ I've reached 400! Yay! 100 more to go to get my avatar! [/B][/QUOTE] Thats the way, I need like 20 lift, untill I'm a J memeber.;)
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now