Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Here's a post where we can discuss Pineapple Vengence instead of taking up other threads. Anyways, I have just enhanced the site, I have 2 brand-spankin' new comics, new buttons, downloads and more! Umm.. yeah. That's all i have to say for now...

[url]http://www.pineapplevengence.cjb.net[/url]

or

[url]http://pages.zdnet.com/phalKon9/pineapplevengence[/url]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by White Digivise [/i]
[B]Pineapple... Vengence... Are you feeling okay. :rolleyes: [/B][/QUOTE]


That's what I was thinking. I think he's finally turning crazy...
Posted
Oh, come on guys. Be nice. They're good comics. And trust me, those aren't his best art. I've seen some of his drawings, and they're really good! :D

PS- Thanx for drawing that Renamon for me! :D
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Dragon Warrior [/i]
[B]was that sarcasum?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I've reached 400! Yay! 100 more to go to get my avatar! [/B][/QUOTE]


Thats the way, I need like 20 lift, untill I'm a J memeber.;)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...