Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Smoker - My First Drawing


Recommended Posts

Guest Taylor Hewitt
Posted
It's my first ok I got bored and decided to draw something.

Please rate and/or comments please.

Thanx a bunch.

Taylor Hewitt
Guest Taylor Hewitt
Posted
Well it's my first one...
You know I asked for comments and a rating maybe. Don't just say it's bad maybe some contructive critism.
Posted
[Quote][i]Ori By Dan R...[/I]
Sorry, but that is really... not good. Next time you draw something, spend time on it. Keep trying[/QUOTE] Well, I am agreeing with Dan, and I think he [B]did[/b] give you some contructo criticism. Take your time, and keep trying...

Honestly, I don't like the fact that you're drawing a kid holding a smoke, but that's just me. Heh, I dunno, it just looks like you think it's [i]cool[/i] to smoke... shrug, *fear* I'm sounding like a parent. I dunno though, I think you're trying too hard, but didn't try hard enough... it's weird. O_o 3/10

Keep on tryin though, you only get better through practice. ^_^

Edit: *Looks over at Post, #200! Woo-hoo* Heh....sorry. :P
Guest Taylor Hewitt
Posted
Hem... that wasn't an edit.
Lol ok thanx I guess :D thanx for the contructive critisism both :).
Here is my 2nd :P. Any better?
Posted
I like the signature in the pictures... :bluesweat

But TH, I see drawing isn't... your thing, so please don't push it. You don't have to be good in everything!

I've noticed you're very enthusiastic to grab things at these boards, but you must realize that you don't [i]have to[/i]. Take your time, these boards aren't going to disappear if you leave them in even one day!

Okay, perhaps I'm just shocked to see somebody post 300 posts in one week, but why I have this feeling you're just trying to climb to "member" as fast as possible. A strickt moderator could even see this thread as SPAM, because your drawings (sorry if this hurts your feelings, but it's true) are just doodlings. :huh:

But I'm just suggesting, of course you don't have to listen to me.

PS. the pictures really suck... :(
Guest Taylor Hewitt
Posted
You are not very nice. I'm not flaming. But it's true. You always are mean to me and I have done nothing to you. I don't spam. I always get this many posts when I join a new forum. It was my only forum but I'm not posting as much any more. I have my own forum (you can join it :)).
But I don't think it's spam and post count doesnt matter really. I'm respected my many and hated by others. That's all that matters. As I said it was my first drawings ever and I drew it in pen so...
Jeese I tried isn't that what matters. My sorry attempt at a horse.
BTW if i cared about making lots of topics i would of made 3 for eacg drawing...
Posted
Well, it is TH's first drawing. When I did my first drawing, it looked like a dead tree.....
TH has just started, I bet maybe you have had a lot of practise, huh guys?
You cant say it's spam, TH must have really tried to make an effort. I mean, that isn't a really good stylish drawing, but atleast he has something that will be fun to work on.
For a starter TH, I'd give you a 5/10, because you just started on drawing. Soon you'll get there. ^^
Posted
[SIZE=1][COLOR=dodgerblue]Well, you just need to take your time and draw simple things. Then work into more detailed drawings and soon draw with your own style and creativy-ness.Good work?

-Kitty[/COLOR] [/SIZE]
Posted
[size=1][color=000066][b]If you can't take the heat, stay out of the kitchen. You realize it's your own fault people are critising you, don't you? If you post here, prepared to be critisized.

-L/Z[/b][/color][/size]
Guest Taylor Hewitt
Posted
I don't control people. I didn't expect some jerk to just say it sucks without a reason. It's not like I am hurt or anything but jeese. Go easy I don't say peoples work sucks I try to help them and be positive.
Posted
[size=1] Okay, yeah, Taylor, your drawings aren't very good. But neither were mine when I first started drawing. I'm just telling you, ignore the people who say, "you suck, stop drawing!", and draw if you want. If you like drawing, go ahead and draw. If you work hard enough and you take the time to consider what you're going to draw, you'll be amazed by what you can do. Just keep on practicing.

I suggest you start out by drawing stuff while looking at the picture. It worked for me. I mean, after that you can just make up your own pictures. [/size]
Posted
I'm sorry, TH. I sounded a bit too harsh.

But you must realize that if you want to draw, you must practice - and it doesn't just happen after few pictures, it takes [i]years[/i]. I considered myself pretty talented in drawing when I was fifteen, but now, after for years, I see how much I've developed. And I'm still far from being an artist.

I'm definately saying you should stop drawing - on a contrary, I encourage you to it - but please don't send them here, not yet! Just look at your drawings!!! How can you expect people to seriously rant pictures that are made of few lines?

Take your time, for your own sake!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...