Shinken Posted July 16, 2003 Posted July 16, 2003 In a sudden surge of inspiration, I have spent the last hour or so creating a long (but not overly so) animated Banner based upon my fav anime character and yours, the Battosai! YAAY! Opinions?
PiroMunkie Posted July 16, 2003 Posted July 16, 2003 [size=1]Heh, that is actually pretty cool. It is alike a movie preview or something. One thing wrong though is that the text went by rather fast, I did not have time to read it all epsecially since it is not even smooth text. I would just say slow some of those frames down and it should be fine. It is not the greatest quality, but I like the overall effect of it.[/size]
Shinmaru Posted July 16, 2003 Posted July 16, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i] [B][size=1]Heh, that is actually pretty cool. It is alike a movie preview or something.[/size] [/B][/QUOTE] Yeah, it's like you're advertising a Rurouni Kenshin movie. Personally, I loved the banner. It's a fine piece of work. The only thing that bugged me was near the end, with the "..." slide, I had a hard time figuring out why that needed to be there. But overall, it's a great banner!
~*vixen*~ Posted July 16, 2003 Posted July 16, 2003 cool! i really like it. hehehe,i agree with the others it look like a movie preview. its so cool! keep up the good work!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now