OtakuBoards

Final Flash Vs. Warlock.. Season 2...

Flash

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Raiha [/i]
[B][COLOR=skyblue]And, like before, Raiha will be watching from above. So you two keep it up and try not to be too distracted by the view of her shirt...[/COLOR] :D [/B][/QUOTE]

o.O

I'll try my best...

:rolleyes:

[I](same old Flash...)[/I]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Warlock [/i]
[B]Same old Flash....

And no, I believe it was [I]your[/I] turn! [/B][/QUOTE]
[COLOR=skyblue]No kidding. He's such a player. Well, almost. :D. It's Flash's turn, I just came over from animebulliten.[/COLOR]

Fine then. It's my turn.

-----------------

[I]SSJ2 Final Flash throws giant balls of Ki at Warlock, who seems to be dodging them easily...[/I]

Warlock: "Come on, you're not even trying!! At least I hope not; Or this win will be far to easy to snatch!"
Flash: "What's the point in trying... If you know you're gonna win anyway?"

[I]Flash holds one hand into the Air, and huge collums of energy erupt from the ground...[/I]

Warlock: "What the..?!?"

[I]Warlock is rushed off the ground by a column of energy... He is tossed around inbetween them like an old rag doll...[/I]

Flash: "Ha ha!! It's like my own giant Pinball table!!"

[I]After being hit around abit, Warlock gains control, and directs some of the colums at Flash.[/I]

Warlock: "It's time you became the ball!'

Flash: "Never try to control my things..."

[I]Flash puts out his hand and the energy head back at Warlock, who puts his hand out to, and the energy goes back at Flash. However, Flash puts all his pweor into it, and the blasts are left in mid-air, struggling to go either way.[/I]

Flash: " That's it..."

[I]Flash overpowers Warlock, and the blast goes right towards him, although it seems he isn't there.[/I]

Voice: " Looking for me?"

[I]Flash turns around, and sees Warlock 500 metres away.[/I]

Flash: "Shall we continue?"

Warlock: "Of course."

[I]Warlock and Flash both speed at each other. They knock into each other, and grip each other's hands. They push each other with all their force...[/I]

[I]Flash counters one of Warlocks kicks with a strong Hadoken, which blasts him back just far enough for Flash to create a sword of Ki.. (like the one Vegitto uses) ...He lunges at Warlock, and slashes wildy...[/I]

Warlock: "Holy crap!! That thing'll cut right through me!!"
Flash: "Damn right it'll cut thru ya!"

[I]Warlock jumps down and flips off a cliff... Flash smashes into it, and acts like a drill, cutting right through it...[/I]

Flash: "Stay Still, Dammit! I'll make this quick!!"

Flash: "Warlock, ever played Final Fantasy?"
Warlock: "Erm... Nope."
Flash: "Excellent!! Then you wouldn't have seen this coming!!"

[I]Flash jumps up and executes an Omnislash type maneuver... Warlock is slashed, thrashed, and beaten into the ground, with a series of explosive, Ki-packed Slashes and punches...[/I]

Flash: "Heh heh, I love my job."

[I]Warlock gets up out of his whole, and brushes the dirt and dust from his clothes.[/I]

Warlock: "I may not of played Final Fantasy, but I have played many other games!!!"

[I]Energy flies out of Warlock and circles him...[/I]

Warlock: "See if you can dodge this!"

[I]The energy flies out from Warlock, some of it hits cliff face, and obliterates it. The energy comes at Flash, but he easily dodges it. [/I]

Flash: "Too easy..."

[I]Warlock shakes his head, and Flash turns around just in time to see the energy coming back at him. It surrounds him, and then sucks itself into Flash's body.[/I]

Warlock: "Kaboom!"

[I]Faslh starts to glow, and then blows from the inside...[/I]

[I]Final Flash explodes, and parts of his body fly everywhere... [/I]

Warlock: "Eww, gross!!"

[I]Warlock picks up a piece of Flash's hand and throws it off of his cloak.. it lands with a thud on the ground... Then turns to liquid, and begins to collect with all the other pieces...[/I]

Warlock: "Hey, just like the T-1000!!*"
[I]*See Terminator 2[/I]

[I]Slowly but surely, Final Flash begins to reform...[/I]

Warlock: "Well, let's try and slow down this process!"

[I] Warlock fires ki attacks at all the liquid. The liquid flys everywhere, but then starts to come back together. Warlock fires a ki orb at one piece of the liquid, and traps it within the orb. Flash re-forms, but without one arm and an eyeball. Warlock sends the orb away. [/I]

Flash: "Now, you're going down!"

Warlock: "Not without the rest of your body!"

[I]Flash clenches his fist and powers up a bit... He easily reforms his arm and eyeball...[/I]

Warlock: "???"

[I]Flash smirks evily, and holds out one arm... His Fingers turn into short black spikes... Then they fly @ Warlock, piercing through his right shoulder...[/I]

Like So->

[I]Warlock screams in pain and jumps back from Flash.[/I]

Flash: "Am I to much for ya?"

[I]Flash spikes Warlock again, and again.[/I]

Flash: "Well, it looks like you're finished!"

Warlock: "Think...again Flash!"

[I]Flash is punched in the back by another Warlock.[/I]

Warlock #1: "You should be more careful Flash."

[I]While Flash is getting back up, the new Warlock heads over to the injured Warlock and heals him. Warlock gets back up, and the two forms go back into one.[/I]

Flash: "I'm getting very sick of that!"

Warlock: "Too bad!"

[I]Suddenly, spikes of ki shoot out in every direction. One pierces Flash thourgh the arm, but the rest miss. Warlock is instantly behind Flash, and grabs his arm, twists it, and then fires a ki blast at it, it disappears. Flash starts to regrow it, when he is hit in the back.[/I]

Warlock: " If I can't defeat you easily, I'll just annoy you!!! [B]FREEZE BEAM!!![/B]

[I]A giant white beams hit Flash, and he is left there, frozen....[/I]

[COLOR=royalblue]Raiha: Hi Warlock, how'zit going?

[i]Warlock looks up, obviously confused.

Warlock: Who the hell are you?

Raiha: I'm Raiha. A Sayin fighter. I'm just enjoying the scenery.

Warlock: How long have you been there?

Raiha: Never mind. Look, Flash's coming around...

Chiri: Chee hee.[/COLOR]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by lordvegeta [/i]
[B]thunder is extremly confused and decides to quit while hes ahead and just shut up and meet up with the others... [/B][/QUOTE]
[COLOR=royalblue]Well, you could start over from the beggining and read the whole story, but somehow I doubt that your attention span is that long...[/COLOR]

[I]Warlock turns around and sees Falsh starting to break free of the freezing power.[/I]

Warlock: "No you don't. [B]FREEZE BEAM!!![/B] "

[I]Flash is hit by the beam and again is temporilary frozen. Warlock turns to Raiha.[/I]

Warlock: "I'll be back in a minute!"

[I]Flash starts to fight harder, and he is starting gain control. Warlock, thinks for a moment, then smirks. He launches himself onto Flash, and disappears. All of a sudden, Flash is moving again.[/I]

Flash: "Where did that brat go to? Wait a second, I've absorbed his power. That stupid fool, the plan of his has back-fired!"

[I]Flash checks out his new power...[/I]

[I]Flash feels stronger... Both Mentally and Physically... He punches the Air a few times, with both amazing speed and power....[/I]

Flash: "I like it..."

[I]Just as Flash is checking out his newfound power, Warlock reappears, and is about to Uppercut Flash... But somehow, Flash senses it coming... His foot swings up, and Kicks Warlock in the Ribs, as if it were guided by some mysterious force...[/I]

Warlock: ":eek: :eek:!!"
Flash: "Heh heh... Cool..."

[I]Warlock gets up, and charges at Flash... He punches him in the chest... (no effect..) Then he punches him in the face, but Flash merely turns his head to the side... Warlock is going for another Punch, but Flash grabs Warlocks Arms, and crushes them behind his back... Then, with a limp and lifeless Warlock in his hands, Flash brings Warlock down fast and hard onto his knee... It almost breaks his back...[/I]

Warlock: "..ughh... what... are..you?"
Flash: "Ha ha ha..."

[I]Flash's SSJ2 hair grows a bit longer, and a deeper shade of Yellow... It spikes out more (like USSJ Trunks), and his body begins to glow with a Radiating power...[/I]

Flash: "I am... Ultimate-Super Saiyajin 2 Final Flash..."

Raiha: [I](Jeez, long name[/I] :rolleyes: [I])[/I]

Flash: "My power is much greater. I have lost no speed, only gained some. My power is not greater - it is unimaginable."