Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
OK, I made this one not very long ago, and one thing, I had to make half of that god damned gray wall behind the girl... That took some time... But tell me your opinion people.

EDIT: Due to technical problems, I had to put a censor tag on the wall, so yeah...::stares evily at syk::
Posted
Though prettiful, it [i]is[/i] rather risquey to have on these boards. We've already had a few people banned for posting similiar images, so watch the fine line you are treading, m'dear.
Posted
Heh, I was initially unsure, but I came to the conclusion that because it was anime, and because it didn't show anything (so I thought), it was alright to post. When I looked closer, I almost deleted the thread; it was your choice to censor it. Kind of funny, lol.

Deffinitly not a bad wallpaper. Everything is in good quality, and I like the use of the scan lines. :)
Posted
Like I said, prettiful. That girl's spheres of maturity are overly imaginative and overly done though...^_~

All the colors work well together and the bar texture definitely works, as do the fireworks. Very nice.
Posted
[color=skyblue][font=times new roman]And yet another fine example of your great skills DD...The fireworks look cool and the pic of the girl is cute...Well done DD [/color][/font]

[size=1][color=deeppink][font=times new roman]***Wonders where DD has the uncensored one at so as to see his work w/o that ugly black bar*** :devil: [/size][/font][/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...