Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Which banner should the Legolas Clique use?  

9 members have voted

  1. 1. Which banner should the Legolas Clique use?

    • #1
      3
    • #2
      3
    • #3
      3
    • #4
      0


Recommended Posts

Posted
[color=009966]The Legolas Clique is pleased to announce it's new member, Lalaith Ril. *yay* Well, that means that a new banner was needed. Anyway, vote for either one, two, three, or four.

Enjoy! ^^

[img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=435600[/img][/color]
Posted
[color=ff00cc] [size=1]EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! ^ .^

I actually like our current one the best, so my vote goes to the first one. ^^;

Though, all of them are really, really great! I've never even [i]seen[/i] that fourth piccy before... *begs Sammanthy to tell her where she got it*

*huggles each* ^ .^[/color] [/size]
Posted
[color=indigo]The first one is the best, I think. The text on #2 and #4 is too hard to read, and they also seem too cluttered. #3 is too dull and colorless.[/color]
Posted
I [I]love[/I] the pictures of Legolas for #2. But I agree with Desbreko that it's a little cluttered, and I think it's from having him and the text in the same place. Maybe you could flip him so that he and his arrow take up the right side of the banner, and the text is on the left? #2 is still my favorite though.
Posted
Nwyar. I have to say I like #3 the best. It's just cool. ^_^ And although I'm not a Leggy fan (mainly because [B]everyone else does[/B]) I have to say that the 3rd makes him look all nice and sexy and stuff. ^_~

So #3 is it for me!

--Sere
Posted
I like #1 and 2 alot. I think 2 is really cool, but its a bit blurry around the text like 3 and 4. 3 in too plain and I think Legolas looks a bit funny. Good Job, I think there cool.
Posted
[color=009966]Picking the banner is going to be harder than I thought....

Anyway, here's the pic that you wanted, Juu. Sorry, but I can't remember the site where I got it from.[/color]

[img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=436539[/img]
Posted
[color=ff00cc] [size=1]eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!! ^_________________^

*huggles it* *drags it off to corner*

Thanks SO much! If only it was a little bigger... then I could set it as wallpaper. ^-^

*goes browsing for Will Turner piccies*[/color] [/size]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...