Deedlit Posted July 16, 2003 Posted July 16, 2003 [color=009966]The Legolas Clique is pleased to announce it's new member, Lalaith Ril. *yay* Well, that means that a new banner was needed. Anyway, vote for either one, two, three, or four. Enjoy! ^^ [img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=435600[/img][/color]
eleanor Posted July 16, 2003 Posted July 16, 2003 [size=1] I like #3, but it's very messy(pixelated) some places. [/size]
Juu Posted July 16, 2003 Posted July 16, 2003 [color=ff00cc] [size=1]EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! ^ .^ I actually like our current one the best, so my vote goes to the first one. ^^; Though, all of them are really, really great! I've never even [i]seen[/i] that fourth piccy before... *begs Sammanthy to tell her where she got it* *huggles each* ^ .^[/color] [/size]
Desbreko Posted July 16, 2003 Posted July 16, 2003 [color=indigo]The first one is the best, I think. The text on #2 and #4 is too hard to read, and they also seem too cluttered. #3 is too dull and colorless.[/color]
terra Posted July 16, 2003 Posted July 16, 2003 I [I]love[/I] the pictures of Legolas for #2. But I agree with Desbreko that it's a little cluttered, and I think it's from having him and the text in the same place. Maybe you could flip him so that he and his arrow take up the right side of the banner, and the text is on the left? #2 is still my favorite though.
Sere Tuscumbia Posted July 16, 2003 Posted July 16, 2003 Nwyar. I have to say I like #3 the best. It's just cool. ^_^ And although I'm not a Leggy fan (mainly because [B]everyone else does[/B]) I have to say that the 3rd makes him look all nice and sexy and stuff. ^_~ So #3 is it for me! --Sere
KKC Posted July 16, 2003 Posted July 16, 2003 I like #1 and 2 alot. I think 2 is really cool, but its a bit blurry around the text like 3 and 4. 3 in too plain and I think Legolas looks a bit funny. Good Job, I think there cool.
Deedlit Posted July 17, 2003 Author Posted July 17, 2003 [color=009966]Picking the banner is going to be harder than I thought.... Anyway, here's the pic that you wanted, Juu. Sorry, but I can't remember the site where I got it from.[/color] [img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=436539[/img]
Juu Posted July 17, 2003 Posted July 17, 2003 [color=ff00cc] [size=1]eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!! ^_________________^ *huggles it* *drags it off to corner* Thanks SO much! If only it was a little bigger... then I could set it as wallpaper. ^-^ *goes browsing for Will Turner piccies*[/color] [/size]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now