Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Jamvis [/i]
[B]i went into a german chat and said scheisse du and they got mad... lol [/B][/QUOTE]

Gee, I wonder why....:rolleyes:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cera [/i]
[B]

Gee, I wonder why....:rolleyes: [/B][/QUOTE]lol i know why it means im sorry i gotta say this but it means f*** you in german now you know anuther insult in anuther language!
Posted
We have some German exchange students at school. Im firends with one of them. We call him Roth. He tells us all kinds of words to say in german. Hes cool too.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B][color=deeppink]Well, Jamvis, for further reference, never go into a French chat and say "Espèce de chameau!" No good, no good at all...[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

I have a feeling I know what that means...
Guest Mr. Shiny Happy
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B][color=deeppink]Well, Jamvis, for further reference, never go into a French chat and say "Espèce de chameau!" No good, no good at all...[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

Now she tells me.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Jamvis [/i]
[B]lol i know why it means im sorry i gotta say this but it means f*** you in german now you know anuther insult in anuther language! [/B][/QUOTE]

Okay, let me reword this....

[sarcasm]Gee, I wonder why....:rolleyes:[/sarcasm]

:p
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cera [/i]
[B]

Okay, let me reword this....

[sarcasm]Gee, I wonder why....:rolleyes:[/sarcasm]

:p [/B][/QUOTE]

Haha... Now if only we had a Sarcasm tag in the vB code...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...