Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[size=1][color=000066][b]Here is a new banner. Utada Hikari sings "Simple and Clean", the song to Kingdom Hearts.

-L/Z[/b][/color][/size]

[img]http://evanescentcloud.250free.com/kingdom.gif[/img]
Posted
Yay!Utada!She's so pretty,I wish i was like her!Well anyways,I like the banner,a litte plain,but plain can still be good,and the fonts kinda hard to read.I give you a 7/10
Posted
[size=1] ^_^ I love her songs, I went crazy with them after I listened to the Japanese version of Simple and Clean. Actually, it's not even called Simple and Clean. O_o I like the simple-ness of it, but the text [i] is[/i] hard to read...[/size]
Posted
[color=skyblue][font=times new roman]Aye ill have to echo what everyone else said...Great pic, love the simplicity...But the text is abit too hard to read...Other then that great banner :D [/color][/font]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...