Patronus Posted July 16, 2003 Posted July 16, 2003 [size=1][color=000066][b]Here is a new banner. Utada Hikari sings "Simple and Clean", the song to Kingdom Hearts. -L/Z[/b][/color][/size] [img]http://evanescentcloud.250free.com/kingdom.gif[/img]
Ninjah Posted July 16, 2003 Posted July 16, 2003 Yay!Utada!She's so pretty,I wish i was like her!Well anyways,I like the banner,a litte plain,but plain can still be good,and the fonts kinda hard to read.I give you a 7/10
Dan Rugh Posted July 16, 2003 Posted July 16, 2003 The font is kinda hard to read, but since I already know what it says, it wasn't too hard. Good banner. Good song.
eleanor Posted July 16, 2003 Posted July 16, 2003 [size=1] ^_^ I love her songs, I went crazy with them after I listened to the Japanese version of Simple and Clean. Actually, it's not even called Simple and Clean. O_o I like the simple-ness of it, but the text [i] is[/i] hard to read...[/size]
~*vixen*~ Posted July 16, 2003 Posted July 16, 2003 cool! i like it. its simple yet cool! but i think you should've embossed the words,so it would've been clearer.
Arkadyz Posted July 16, 2003 Posted July 16, 2003 [color=skyblue][font=times new roman]Aye ill have to echo what everyone else said...Great pic, love the simplicity...But the text is abit too hard to read...Other then that great banner :D [/color][/font]
Patronus Posted July 16, 2003 Author Posted July 16, 2003 [size=1][color=000066][b]Here it is, fixed...I tried to match it with her eye shadow thing... -L/Z[/b][/size][/color]
eleanor Posted July 16, 2003 Posted July 16, 2003 [size=1] O_o, no offense, but I still don't think the text is good. It makes it look...evil. [/size]
Sara Posted July 16, 2003 Posted July 16, 2003 [size=1]I think a middle-shade blue would look better...More innocent, or light, or something. [/size]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now