Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Which character is the Strongest??  

29 members have voted

  1. 1. Which character is the Strongest??

    • Mimiru
      1
    • BT
      2
    • Bear
      0
    • Crim
      14
    • Sora
      9
    • Subaru
      0
    • Silver Knight
      2
    • Tsukasa
      1


Recommended Posts

Posted
I voted Sora, because Sora has had experience killing players and knows some rather good tactics to do so. Though Crim seems to have an equal amount of strength and also has some advantages he still hasn't PKd anyone (that I know of) and really and killed them. It really depends on what aspect we're looking at. Be it PKing people, or trying to kill some creature. Sora would have a better chance at PKing people, and I would have to say Crim has a better chance at slaughtering those monster than trying to off someone. :p
Guest Tical
Posted
DEFINETALLY SORA! Hes my favorite charachter and he rocks. He must be strong if he can kill all those people. Hes a wanted player killer. Have you seen how high he jumps?(episode 20) He has got to be the strongest!
Posted
im stickin with Crim man! Both Crim and Sora fought once, but they didn't finish it though. i think that Crim is a better fighter even though Sora looks like he could put up a good fight though.
Guest TriGunMaSta68
Posted
Gawd damn,no one likes sora? Besides me(rootin for Sora),there r only 2 other people who like Sora over Crim? Sora could beat Crims *** anyday.
Posted
I think you said that sentance wrong... It should have been "I think i'll stick with KKC's Man Crim all the way on this one" ^__^ There, thats better.
Guest TriGunMaSta68
Posted
YO YO YO CANT MESS WIT DA SILVER KNIGHT! He representin this funky anime all da way down!, to chinatown!
Sliver Knight=One Kewl Kat.
Posted
oh man, glad to be back. WIll this thread ever end. I guess it wont with all of these Sora faithfull. Oh well i still think sora loses. He always kills weak players mostly and it may seem like sora is stronger b-cuz he is always pk'ing .
Posted
well... I headed off to Fanfiction.net the other day and read fic about Sora. on the summary it said "If you havnt seen the last few episodes yet, dont read" So, im not sure if this really happens... but from what I read [spoiler] Sora gets beaten (not killed) but beaten by Crim, it seems that they were fighting on a building and... well, Crim pushed him off ^_^' I dont know if this really happens or if it was just part of the fic, but Sora kept having a flashback of Crim saying "When 2 opponents, equally matched are fighting, which one will win? The one more into the fight!" so... uh... sorry to those Sora fans,[/spoiler] but like I said, it may not be true.
Hey, OtakuSennen is my good buddy, he likes Sora, I like Crim. and we both think that our character will win, but were really good buddys. Dont let this rivalry tare us apart!! So, what do you say? *pushes Sora off cliff* oops....
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by K.K.C. [/i]
[B]well... I headed off to Fanfiction.net the other day and read fic about Sora. on the summary it said "If you havnt seen the last few episodes yet, dont read" So, im not sure if this really happens... but from what I read [spoiler] Sora gets beaten (not killed) but beaten by Crim, it seems that they were fighting on a building and... well, Crim pushed him off ^_^' I dont know if this really happens or if it was just part of the fic, but Sora kept having a flashback of Crim saying "When 2 opponents, equally matched are fighting, which one will win? The one more into the fight!" so... uh... sorry to those Sora fans,[/spoiler] but like I said, it may not be true.
Hey, OtakuSennen is my good buddy, he likes Sora, I like Crim. and we both think that our character will win, but were really good buddys. Dont let this rivalry tare us apart!! So, what do you say? *pushes Sora off cliff* oops.... [/B][/QUOTE]

Fanfiction on Sora? Hm... I thought I've seen all of them on fanfiction.net... Um... I'm pretty sure it's not true.. I've read a ton of episode guides.. And on all the message boards I've been to, nobody has ever mentioned [spoiler]Sora getting pushed off a building.. There aren't all that many really tall buildings in The World that Sora couldn't fall off without landing easily.. (He jumps so very high but never gets hurt)[/spoiler].. That sounds more like one of those "What if?" fics..

Yep! I'm KKC's good friend who thinks Sora would kick Crim's hynie in a fight if they didn't call it a truce halfway through. ^_^ Yes, despite their rivalry we are good friends! *accidentally stabs Crim and pushes him into the river in Mac Anu* Oops...
Posted
hm... you have a point there Sennen.... I havnt heard of that on any message boards either or read any spoi- what?! you read spoilers?! Shame on you Sennen! *steals his happy dance* That will teach you!
Posted
o_O ...Yeah. I read spoilers. But most of the time on .hack sites they don't give too much away.. It's such an intellectual show, after all, so it's pretty hard to go into detail on most everything that happens.

Hey! That's my trademarked patented happy dance!.. Don't use it-- HEY!!
Guest Tical
Posted
SORA IS THE BEST! DID YOU SEE HOW EASILY HE TRASHED MIMIRU AND (members of the we hate club shouldnt read this) [spoiler]BT[/spoiler]?
Posted
why should members not read that? That the best thing about Sora... and uh... Crim could have trashed Mimiru just as easily, But hes to nice to fight someone unles he really has to.
CRIM IS AWESOME AND HOT! X_X
Guest Tical
Posted
No need to yell. Just stating an opinion. The reason members shouldnt read it is because ITS POISON TO THE EYES!!!
Posted
you still make no sense. We enjoy reading insults and stuff on BT. Being wooped by Sora would be one of them. And I wasnt yelling... except for the last sentance ^^' Crim could trash Sora if Sora wouldnt run away like he does.
Guest cloud-strife
Posted
you ask who the strongest is but there are many strengths but for physical sora for mental crim and for social bear yeah that is about right am I wrong?(of course not because it is an opinion)
Posted
O_O I just bought the 3rd DVD of .hack//sign and watched Castle in slow motion. The blade of crim's galive is like >_< 3 times bigger then Sora's Katars put together. Anyways, I studied the site slowly.... and watched it over and over... and listened to every word they spoke of. From what I studied, Crim was stalling O_o he was stalling Sora so that BT could reach the Gott statue and he could take care of Sora. I think thats why he got a butt in the head >_< (Thats fun to watch in slow motion) I still think that Crim would win. His weapon doesnt have as good defence as Sora's but he can have long range attacks and it causes a lot of damage. Crim is fast too Hes not called the Crimson/red Lightning for no reason!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...