Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[COLOR=seagreen]::Screams at top of lungs. I for got the the banner. Sorry I tried to edit but I saw nothing to attach an image.[/color]
Posted
naughty Otaku double posting... *wink* ^_~

I really like the banner, not much a fan of real peeps for content, but I like what you did with it. The blue is a nice BG shade, and i like that you focused her face, and fuzzied the others....

nice job! ^_^
Posted
[spoiler][color=white]Well you could've went back, deleted the thread, then repost the attachment instead of double posting, lol ^^.

It looks cool, how you focused on just the women.And blurred out the others in the back.O, and Evanesence rocks! ^^.

8/10[/color][/spoiler]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...