Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I feel like not a whole lot of people will care but I am sick. I had a reaction to a Tetnus shot I got and I have to go to the hospital. I have no clue when I can get online again so if you are in any RPG's with me please be patient.
Note: Mods please feel free to delete this if it is nessisary.

Note Note: Solo please take over TDE, and watch over my toher RPG in the recruitment section.
Guest Taylor Hewitt
Posted
Omg. Being sick is very serious. I know this won't make a difference but if you want to talk to know where I am. Canada. Yes Canada.
Posted
[color=red][font=century gothic][size=1]

Man, I hope you feel better. I am currently sick, but nothing serious. Just some hacking cough that won't go away. I have had it for a little over a week now. None of the medicines are working that well. Plus, I lost all my appetite for food so I haven't been eating anything. I hope it goes away.

Besides that, get better! I hope it isn't anything serious. Get Well!:):)[/color][/font][/size]
Posted
Good Luck, and I hope you feel better. Try to keep your spirits up, okay and remember everyone at the OB (and me of course) are hoping that you return to us safe, happy, and healthy. Good Luck!
Posted
[COLOR=blue][SIZE=1][B]*gasp* o.O;;; Tetnus shot reaction? I had one of those but not as serious, I just fainted....
I hope you get well again soon!!!
Also remember to scream at the nurse everytime she asks to take blood. ^_^
OK I'm serious now... really I hope you get better![/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]
Posted
I'm sorry, Josh. Hope ya feel better so. That's a terrible thing, a tetnus reaction. I think someone I knew had that. That or it was a gullbladder stone. Both terrible, nevertheless.

I'll make ya a picture or write a story for when you get back ^^
Posted
Thanks alot everyone. I am getting better and I am out of here tonight so Thanks again.
Note: Edit: Darn it! I heard wrong. They said wrong dosage! I got too much. Darn hospital. No I we are not going to press charges for there is really no point. My mom works in the hospital and so my mom dealed with it. They just fired the people that did the shot and has started to update everyone on that floor* *is very embarced about causing all that trouble*
Thanks Again
Josh
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by JJRiddler [/i]
[B]Thanks alot everyone. I am getting better and I am out of here tonight so Thanks again.
Note: Apparently I got the wrong shot and was just running it's course. Now both my arms hurt >_<
Thanks Again
Josh [/B][/QUOTE]
[color=red][font=century gothic][size=1]

How could you get the wrong shot? Was it the hospitals fault and they accidentally gave you the wrong shot, or what? I have never heard of that happening.[/color][/font][/size]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by JJRiddler [/i]
[B]Note: Edit: Darn it! I heard wrong. They said wrong dosage! I got too much. Darn hospital. No I we are not going to press charges for there is really no point. My mom works in the hospital and so my mom dealed with it. They just fired the people that did the shot and has started to update everyone on that floor* *is very embarced about causing all that trouble*[/B][/QUOTE]

I wouldn't be embarrassed about it- things like that can be very dangerous. If it's negligence that caused it, then really they need to be disciplined about it.

Anyway, I'm glad you're doing okay ^_^ See you soon.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...