Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I recently visited the site and I have to say it's not that good, aside from the rare chance to make fun of predjudice guys and skinheads, it sucks. The pictures of Black Goku are pretty well drawn but... the site still sucks.


What do you think?
Posted
This is one of the main sites involved in spreading the DragonBall AF and Vertigo rumours. It's possibly the most unprofessional site ever. It probably was on every top site ever existing for DB. It was sad to look at and even worse that so many people went to this site and believed this guy who practically HOSED the whole DragonBall world.

This site deserves nothing. The guy who runs it deserves nothing. It's a big friggin joke. The whole site is.

On a side note, your sig is humongous, and you need to make it at least half that size. There's no need for that huge sig.
Posted
[size=1]I think the only time I have ever spent at that site was about five minutes... I seriously could not take it, it was just so irritating and pathetic.

I am surprised that place is still up honestly. It is worse than Beckett; they are at least somewhat credible. I think Pojo and Gojiita.net have always been my favorite. Pojo when it comes to information, and Gojiita.net when it comes to media.[/size]
Posted
I never did like DaBlackGoku, though this is a first I've heard about them spreading the AF rumour. Anyway, it doesn't really surprise me.
Posted
[font=MS Song]They suck so bad, that they added porn to their website...sad...sad...I mean, I used to think they were good, but after the AF crap, they sucked.[/font]
Posted
[color=royal blue][size=1][font=century gothic]

I always hated that place. Once went there because it appeared on a search engine and I went, but it was stupid so I don't go there. I'm not surprised about them spreading the AF rumor or placing porn on their site. It disgusts me. It seriously need to be shut down.[/color][/size][/font]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...